Who is you MFP inspiration?

Options

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my list. They are pretty pro and a true inspiration even when they fall and get back up!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Female: three way tie: Stephanielynn76, sunshine_88 & jennw10

Male: three way tie Ninerbuff, sidesteal & acg67.

Too hard to pick just one. But as others have said, all my friends inspire me in one way or another.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    ^^ this guy and a few of the other ripped guys on here! :)
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have come a LONG way since January. Have lost over 40lbs and am in the best shape of my life, I could not do it with out ALL my friends, they offer their own unique perspectives and push me along, some seem to know when I am struggling and not speaking up about it and get me to kick it into gear. I hope I do the same for them. To pick a single person would be impossible.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    szczepj and sarah307!!!

i dunno any guys!!! XD
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Two girls: Corylda and Gwendalyne

Guy: my fiance
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE on my friend list! :D
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Hard to single anyone out.

rybo, efue, fit4life, julieSD, engineman, kimert, mandeiko, AZtrailrunner, lwhitman, bre, reese, ChristinaK, spammy, silky, razor.

just off the top of my head.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    KeriD... she is amazing! I look forward to her workout posts (she's a hiking machine!) And her streak is nearing 700 days! But there are many others that I can't think off right off hand.

But I think everyone on this site is deserving of the term "Motivator"... and should be considered inspirations to all. Everyone is HERE and making the effort to change themselves for the better. Day in, day out... good days, bad days... we all stick to it because we want to be around for a long time... it is NEVER too late for any of us. We just have to find it in ourselves to make that change.
  • Sumo813
    Options
    Two girls: Corylda and Gwendalyne

Guy: my fiance

And congrats to Cory for winning her Biggest Loser contest today!!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Ladies: in no particular order, and this is just to name a few...Sc176, Zoe, Yessi, learning2luvme, Vysates, hootsmamma,LindseyDP and so many more!! Especially the ones I became good friends with!

Gentlemen. Saruman_w, niceguy63, stevll, JTTaylor, Sidesteal, Liveinthemix, multistyles, dustinrenz24, and a few more! They are all so great ;)

I know I left a chunk of you out who I have became veryclose with but you are all also my inspiration :):)
  • Sumo813
    Options
    I have come a LONG way since January. Have lost over 40lbs and am in the best shape of my life, I could not do it with out ALL my friends, they offer their own unique perspectives and push me along, some seem to know when I am struggling and not speaking up about it and get me to kick it into gear. I hope I do the same for them. To pick a single person would be impossible.

^^ onefitdiva... hell yes!!! One of my best MFPs!!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    This place is an inspiration factory. I could rattle off a few dozen names easily. Sometimes I click around peoples profiles that I don't even know and get inspired just reading their stories.

To name just one, chrisdavey is sort of my hero. :blushing:
  • Sumo813
    Options
    SO many friends have helped me and inspired me at different times...

in no particular order

bbygrl5 - one bad *kitten* girl who works as hard as anyone
    kristarablue - she has had so much success, intense workouts that amaze me and is always there for my crazy self
    miasunshine - amazes me with her workout and dedication to everything
    500lbs2marathon - how could you argue with his success and drive and dedication
    CoryIda- With her big win on biggest loser today, she was one of my first friends
    DarkAngel - she got my *kitten* to the gym more times then I could admit
    Two who are gone or changed... Irunforfun and XoxKatiexox both helped me learn to actually go out and run
    BigPell8- is a bad man.. I tried to keep up with him, but he has pulled way a head
    scsedey143 - my walking partner, she is as hard core as they come!
    Julicat- she is always putting up great losses...

So many more... but that is a good start!

The more I read through this thread, the more I'm going to end up posting. lol... DarkAngel, BigPelly, GorillaNJ... all friggin amazing pals! BigPelly... that guy is a beast! I hope eventually I can say I have achieved the success he and G have both had... you boys are badass.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    This place is an inspiration factory. I could rattle off a few dozen names easily. Sometimes I click around peoples profiles that I don't even know and get inspired just reading their stories.

I'd say YOU are EVERYONE'S hero. Witty, funny, motivated, smart, healthy, clever, edgy, all around best guy to know on here for answers and inspiration.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Glad a few of the coolest ppl on here turned this thread around into what it was supposed to be, a lovefest. :)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    My MFP inspirations are:

eeeekie and LorinaLynn

2 Amazing women! :smile:

(Sorry, did 2 females!)
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    I agree with so many people. It's almost impossible to name one or 2 because all my friends on my list inspire me daily and make me want it.
    Sumo813- he was my first guy friend on MFP and he always takes the time to encourage me and shows me amazing burns that my competitive nature just wants to push myself that much harder to see those numbers for myself. <3 him!!!
    HJollyrn- one of my very first friends on here and is always honest. If she had a bad day she says, whatever...it was a bad day, tomorrow is a new one.

I look at random profiles all the time and get inspired by people I don't even know.

My friends kick *kitten*!!! Each of them are special to me in their own way. Each of them have inspired me and pushed me without even knowing it. I dont think I would have had the success I have without my friends.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

oh wow! To be named by the Guru. An absolute honour! :blushing:

I shall smash a squat PR this arvo with this new found inspiration! :devil:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    PBJunkie, if I can be half as ripped as that dude I'd be happy as hell.

Several of my friends too for dedication and results.