Who is you MFP inspiration?

Options

Replies

• WillowLeaves
    Options
    I saw Sunshine_88s weight lifting pictures... they looked very nice. I wish I was like that and not skinny fat. Many people showing great progress in this post. Thank you for the daily motivation everyone
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

The more I read through this thread, the more I'm going to end up posting. lol... DarkAngel, BigPelly, GorillaNJ... all friggin amazing pals! BigPelly... that guy is a beast! I hope eventually I can say I have achieved the success he and G have both had... you boys are badass.

Thanks brotha... You are one hardcore asskicker!
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    I was a member of MFP previously and I was here for all the wrong reasons. I was not the person I wanted to be and did alot of things I'm not proud of. I took some time off and when I came back there were a few people that not only welcomed me with open arms, but never left my side during my break. Luckily, I've been fortunate enough to meet some new friends who are so inspiring as well!

BPH218 - My biggest supporter who applauds me for wanting to better myself, but loves me exactly how I am
    Onefitdiva - A true friend who works her *kitten* off in fitness as well as her personal life
    Faerie - My sweet Tiny who I feel understands me and my problems sometimes without me even having to say anything
    Miss_Chievous - A dear real life friend who has given me someone to be inspired by, have fun with, and trust
    Sumo813 - Sean is THE most dedicated, positive friend I know and has the biggest heart
    Namaste1983 - Losing over 230lbs is taking control of her life and dreams and I couldn't be more proud to know her
    Drunkwithwords - If you get the chance, read her blog, you'll know why I'm one of many who love her dearly
    KMShred - Killer workouts, amazing talent (check her out on youtube) and such a lovely, classy woman
    LaughingDani - Real life friend who I've bonded with and been inspired by for SO many reasons and I thank her for that
    MayorMcPanda - A transformation like no other with a dedication that comes with hilarious wit and encouragement
    April_Beth - Beats herself up and shouldn't.....she's a rockstar who always calls it like it is and makes no excuses
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thankfully there are lots of people on here that inspire me but a few that I have followed for a while. They are 500lbs2marathon, SuzMac1981, and Carolinamomma3!!

Awww.. Thank You So Much Sweetie..:wink:

I would Have to say that All of My 1000 AMAZING, Beautiful & Sexy MFP Family Is My Inspiration Daily...
    They Inspire me to Be better then I was the day Before.. They are all Awesome and I am Sooooooooo
    Thankful For Each and Every one of them.. They are THE BEST!!!!!! Love them all Bunches...:heart:
    ~Rachel
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Thankfully there are lots of people on here that inspire me but a few that I have followed for a while. They are 500lbs2marathon, SuzMac1981, and Carolinamomma3!!

Awww.. Thank You So Much Sweetie..:wink:

I would Have to say that All of My 1000 AMAZING, Beautiful & Sexy MFP Family Is My Inspiration Daily...
    They Inspire me to Be better then I was the day Before.. They are all Awesome and I am Sooooooooo
    Thankful For Each and Every one of them.. They are THE BEST!!!!!! Love them all Bunches...:heart:
    ~Rachel
    Ha Ha, I was just about to reply when My Insperation Posted!!! :flowerforyou:
    Rachel has done an AMAZING JOB! She's super awesome, and shares all her secrets! Even though I struggle, I do my best on her daily challenges, and always want to drink more water for her 'checks'. :wink:
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Everyone on my friends list.

^^^THIS^^^
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I agree everyone on my friends list in my inspiration and motivation. They help lift me when I need it most.
    Me too... they are all great
    in particular

Woman: gkeith1971 and rebeccaME207 these two always keeping me on track gosh there are SO MANY!
    Man: definitely dobarber
  • Strobins05
    Options
    THIS SITE is my inspriation! But on my first day here on MFP (about 33 days ago) I read my first blog by Carolinamomma3! Her story and journey continues to inspire me and keeps me humble to know the battle is ALL mine!
  • timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    Everyone on my list!

If I had to be picky.... for females: SuzMac1981 - amazing commitment and results. For males: Chairless - somehow worked out that way :P
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I was a member of MFP previously and I was here for all the wrong reasons. I was not the person I wanted to be and did alot of things I'm not proud of. I took some time off and when I came back there were a few people that not only welcomed me with open arms, but never left my side during my break. Luckily, I've been fortunate enough to meet some new friends who are so inspiring as well!

BPH218 - My biggest supporter who applauds me for wanting to better myself, but loves me exactly how I am
    Onefitdiva - A true friend who works her *kitten* off in fitness as well as her personal life
    Faerie - My sweet Tiny who I feel understands me and my problems sometimes without me even having to say anything
    Miss_Chievous - A dear real life friend who has given me someone to be inspired by, have fun with, and trust
    Sumo813 - Sean is THE most dedicated, positive friend I know and has the biggest heart
    Namaste1983 - Losing over 230lbs is taking control of her life and dreams and I couldn't be more proud to know her
    Drunkwithwords - If you get the chance, read her blog, you'll know why I'm one of many who love her dearly
    KMShred - Killer workouts, amazing talent (check her out on youtube) and such a lovely, classy woman
    LaughingDani - Real life friend who I've bonded with and been inspired by for SO many reasons and I thank her for that
    MayorMcPanda - A transformation like no other with a dedication that comes with hilarious wit and encouragement
    April_Beth - Beats herself up and shouldn't.....she's a rockstar who always calls it like it is and makes no excuses

Thank you darling, ya know you inspire me a lot. Your honesty is refreshing and grounding. I adore you!
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    All my mfp friends and even the ones that are not on my list that writes blogs are a def inspiration to meeee!!! :bigsmile:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Bry and 500lbs to marathon....oh and NAMASTE... the 1st 2 im not even friends with :noway:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    NAMASTE & 500lbs
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    My buddy _David he lost 180lbs. Pbjunky has the ripped look I want so him too. As for the ladies I'll go with Bry, Samb, and Kmshred. There are a ton more that I admire guys and gals but I dont feel like making a huge list.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Bry and 500lbs to marathon....oh and NAMASTE... the 1st 2 im not even friends with :noway:
    My buddy _David he lost 180lbs. Pbjunky has the ripped look I want so him too. As for the ladies I'll go with Bry, Samb, and Kmshred. There are a ton more that I admire guys and gals but I dont feel like making a huge list.

Aw, shucks... thank you both! I know, my list is WAY longer than that, too. Scott, you'd definitely be in it, along with Chris Davy, Acg, etc...
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    _david_, rocketpants, and even though she's not on my FL, NAMASTE - they all kick major *kitten*!

Juliecat1 - because she's a rock star and is going to hit 100 pounds lost this year!
  • brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    4Theking is my inspiration. He's a fellow Spiker, has taken himself from a similar build to what I am to a lean mean weightlifting machine.

On top of all that, he's taken on the role of a coach for me and many others on here.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    If I can only choose one of each gender,

For male it would be Acg67, his wealth of knowledge is endless, and it's obvious he puts his time in the gym

For femaIe it wouId be Sunshine_88 for her wealth of knowledge as weII, and her amazing transformation which included good eats and heavy Iifts :)

But I'm definateIy inspired by aII of my MFP friends in one way or another, otherwise, they would have gotten cut by now :)
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm Tooo name a few

1. Rocketpants cos he makes my *kitten* P90 every damn day
    2. Football_N_Guns cos hes always there for me
    3. Pretty_Pain cos shes my bestie and has pushed me further than any
    4. Becks1030 shes where I want to be
    5. Lizzy Sunflower for always being there!
    6. Karincakes for being my running motivation
    7. Mayor McPanda because hes come so far just always amazes me

There are sooooooo many more but my lucky number is 7 so Ill stop here
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options

5. Lizzy Sunflower for always being there!

Thank you! I was about to stop checking this thread. :wink:

Since I am here.... Shan has inspired me to leave a reply

Everyone on my list has contributed to my inspiration at one point or another.

Daisy374 got me doing my morning workouts
    April_Beth, McKayMachina and Contrarian got me running
    _Tabby_ is amazing, and inspires me to keep it real
    MrsCon40 , Yummy, and Contrarian have all inspired me to Lift Heavy
    _Tabby_ , _Glados_ and LorinaLynn have inspired me to eat more, and still lose weight
    JourneyingasCrystal, SexyCook , Jamie_B and FakePlasticTree have all inspired me to not be afraid of Hard work (just look at them, that *kitten* pays off)

Seriously, all my friends are amazing, I could go on all day. Thanks to my friends for being here with me xo