"I am Single" Would you?

Options

Replies

• CanadianChic
    Options
    How 'bout a wristband that says "I'm not single but if you're down, I'm down"???

Look at you stirring that ol pot!! ;)
  • mommygirl81
    Options
    Don't they have 'I'm not single' finger bands?

LMAO...exactly!
  • CanadianChic
    Options
    I wouldn't wear one... it's just a target for losers who otherwise wouldn't have the courage to ask you out, to come sniffin around
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    desperate. if you wanna show off your singleness throw a stoplight party! if you wear green, you're single. yellow...it's complicated. red you're taken

And I guess this is less desperate?
  • Brandy0213
    Options
    I am single, but DEFINITELY wouldn't advertise it on my arm.... I attract enough weirdos as it is... Not to mention that its incredibly cheesy....:noway:
  • Brandy0213
    Options
    LOL
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    the best item to wear to get approached by women is a wedding ring!
    :laugh: It's funny 'cause it's true! :laugh:
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    That's as pathetic as these disks you can get to cover a dogs *kitten* while you take it out for a walk!

Uhh...what?
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Islanders typically wear a flower in one ear to symbolize if they are single, and the other ear to symbolize "taken". What's the big deal?

so do the irish:drinker: .. they are called a claddagh ring. Traditionally, if the ring is on the right hand with the heart facing outward and away from the body, this indicates that the person wearing the ring is not in any serious relationship, and may in fact be single and looking for a relationship: "their heart is open. When worn on the right hand but with the heart facing inward toward the body, this indicates the person wearing the ring is in a relationship, or that "someone has captured their heart. A Claddagh worn on the left hand ring finger facing outward away from the body generally indicates that the wearer is engaged. When the ring is on the left hand ring finger and facing inward toward the body, it generally means that the person wearing the ring is married.

I learned about the claddagh ring from watching Buffy the vampire slayer years ago, ha ha ha. I think a ring is a bit more subtle than a wrist thing? I guess it all depends on what it looks like. What ever floats your boat really.
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Yea I see it has quite a desperate thing, and imagine the creeps that some of the girls would attract....
    Yep, too many weirdos! Besides, I'm in a country town and it's hard enough to avoid them anyway.
  • geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm single, happily so I'm a bit time poor lately, I thought yeah like a promise ring I'd wear that & then I had a think about it & there's no way I'd wear it, I recalled all the times I've pretended to have a bf so I can by pass akward questions & queries
  • nicoleh82
    Options
    wouldn't do it. i can see married men (and women) using them to cheat.
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am single, but DEFINITELY wouldn't advertise it on my arm.... I attract enough weirdos as it is... Not to mention that its incredibly cheesy....:noway:

hehehe - yes I have a tattoo on my forehead I don't seem to know about that says 'disrespectful a**ehole, weirdo's apply here'
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Islanders typically wear a flower in one ear to symbolize if they are single, and the other ear to symbolize "taken". What's the big deal?

I visited Peru this year and on the islands on Lake Titicaca, the men make their own hats, with a white top part if they are single, and not if they are married.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    it would attract creepers i thinks o-O
  • Deirdre_R
    Deirdre_R Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's as pathetic as these disks you can get to cover a dogs *kitten* while you take it out for a walk!

Uhh...what?

just what I was thinking... seriously is that a thing? I mean surely when you take a dog for a walk it's going to go for a cr*p?
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I attract too many silly insecure teens as it is... If I wore one of these I think I would attract way too much attention in the 16yr old age range and I do not want to be attracting that age range at all!! :S
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Don't they have 'I'm not single' finger bands?

That's kind of what I was thinking. Unfortunately, not everyone wears theirs so....
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wayyy to desperate!
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    it would attract creepers i thinks o-O

i agree... that's desperation at that point.