All you men, COME HERE.

Options

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    My wife doesn't have any from our kids. But I had an ex gf who had some. Didn't bother me a single bit.
  • Calorie_Killa
    Options
    Many people have them (including me)....but what can you do aside from surgery?

There are creams you can use to help them fade. And there's always to good old fashioned cocoa butter which can be used to fade any scar (which is all stretch marks are).
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    They are not necessarily attractive but not a turn off either
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    i recently met a guy who LOVES stretch marks. specifically from a woman having a child. He thinks they're the sexiest thing ever, because it shows the sacrifices you've made to become a mother. he loves his kids more than anything, so that probably has something to do with it, but really, on any woman, he finds them a huge turn-on.

and i think that's sexy!

I find this creepy.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    a guy i was friends with who i wanted to sleep with said why would it matter cause thats not what makes me beautiful..

i slept with him about 2 hours later; all over the house.

and i dont care if it was a line - it worked :)

wtf nobody wants to hear about you having sex all over your house

Speak for yourself.

:wink:
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Men who are somewhat mature realize this is life & we understand. Maybe BOYS would give a *kitten*, but men don't.

I like this dude!! LOL I personally didnt get any on my stomach from my three children. Lucky I guess, but It is what it is and if a man cant see you past that then he's a loser!
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are like battle scars ;-) i have been kind of insecure anout mine, especially when my MOM comments on how many I have, because they had never faded and were still quite pink. But as I've been loosing inches in my stomach I have noticed they are mostly skin colored now!! Pretty exciting. But my husband and best friend always tell me that they are no where near as noticeable as I thnk they are and that they don't care what my strech marks looks like. They just think I'm hott!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    My ex-wife had them, they never bothered me. Part of loving someone is looking past their imperfections and seeing what others do not really see.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I lick them
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I lick them
    That helps to diminish them.

I saw it on Dr. Oz.
  • jmgcummins
    jmgcummins Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that there are woman who don't obsess about their stretch marks. I have some on my hips and thighs from gaining weight when pregnant, but none on my stomach.

I do have a c-section scar though, and I was worried about how it looks, but my husband said it didn't bother him. Took me a wile to get used to it, but now I hardly remember its there.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My hubby says that he doesn't really mind mine, but he thinks I should avoid wearing a 2-piece bathing suit because it will "gross out" other people.

Yes, he does suffer from foot-in-mouth disease.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I've never cared. I'm usually to preoccupied to notice or care anyway.
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My opinion is if I have to concentrate on your stretch marks we both aren't doing things right with our clothes off :).
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My hubby says that he doesn't really mind mine, but he thinks I should avoid wearing a 2-piece bathing suit because it will "gross out" other people.

Yes, he does suffer from foot-in-mouth disease.

Wow.....does he also suffer from a sore neck from sleeping on the couch?

Only when he snores. He's usually smart enough not to say things like that before bed.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I lick them
    That helps to diminish them.

I saw it on Dr. Oz.

Has to be true then.
  • deannarey13
    Options
    Men who are somewhat mature realize this is life & we understand. Maybe BOYS would give a *kitten*, but men don't.

Can I just say that I LOVE this response!
  • jamiehobson
    Options
    Does not bother me whatsoever. If I was ever with a woman who had them I really wouldn't care. Like someone else said if SHE made a big deal out of them that would annoy me.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hey, as we age, things happen.

Beauty in its pure form is a creature of youth; that's reality.

But know this!
    As we age, our peer group will see value in us for who we are, and if I were single and seeking companionship, I'd be looking way past pure beauty, because it's no inducer of passion if not reciprocated.

That too is a part of growing older and more wise. I am 47, and if some young beauty came on to me, 2 thoughts would cross my mind.

1. Something is serious wrong with this *kitten*.
    2. She has some hidden agenda.

No, I have been through my youth with all its wonders and passion; it's GREAT!
    But that season has ended, and I love where I am today, and if I saw a lady such as yourself, and I thought we had common interest and potential for a relationship, I'd love you all over, including your perceived flaws.

So, fret not! A real man will not care once he truly falls in love. That's my take, and I've been with the same lady since we were teens. She's still the most beautiful to me!
  • jakeschafer
    Options
    I personally dont mind. Ive got a pair of tiger stripes on my arms and stomach, i would make little competition to see who has the cooler looking stripes.