Replies

• nikicrin
    nikicrin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ooooohh am in i love group motivation!! xx
  • xstarriexeyezx
    xstarriexeyezx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! I do it on and off but haven't seemed to get past level one yet haha!
    <3 x
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • allycaturban
    Options
    :happy: yes i am in
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    Im in - Will be starting on the 2nd though! Hope its not too late to join :bigsmile:
  • Got2believe
    Got2believe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    how do we sign up for the group?
  • melissammundy
    Options
    count me in!
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I would like to try this, but I'm afraid I'm too out of shape. Does anyone know if it's advisable to someone who is (according to BMI) obese? :blushing:

I was considered 'obese' when I first started it. It has modifications so you can go at your own pace. The trick is to stick with it! You'll be amazed with the results!!!!

Please count me in! I've fallen into a funk :sad: and I need the kick in the butt to get myself back into the game!:bigsmile:
  • nikip6454
    Options
    I am in! I have started it in the past but never finished it!
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am in.. cant wait to start!
  • morales08
    Options
    Just bought it & I am IN for starting Jan 2012!!
  • coco1119
    Options
    Ok everybody...lets get ready. It's almost time to start our challenge. I will be gettingm my weight and measurements in the morning and ready to start JM 30DS! Good luck to everyone and have a safe and happy new year!
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    1st day done. That hurt!!!! I totally recommend turning Gillian down and putting on loud music.
  • coco1119
    Options
    1st day done. That hurt!!!! I totally recommend turning Gillian down and putting on loud music.

You got an early start! Good job! I work nights so I am just getting off of work. I gonna go home get my starting weight at measurments and then do day 1 before I go to sleep.
  • Crawflowr
    Crawflowr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I actually started this yesterday, now I'm sat here with every muscle in my legs arms and chest suffering. I guess it's working but I'm not sure I can face it again today. Are you really meant to do this every day with no rest/recovery days?
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    1st day completed this morning! My arms are so jello-like right now. But I'm feeling GREAT!!!
  • coco1119
    Options
    Completed day 1 and I'm feeling good. My arms are tired too tho. Well I'm off to bed since I just got off work. See you tomorrow!
  • melissammundy
    Options
    I started two days ago, couldn't wait LOL. Surprisingly I'm not sore & I didn't have to take any rest breaks. Maybe it's all the running and strength training I've been doing. On to Level 1 Day 3!
  • Crawflowr
    Crawflowr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OK I didn't want to start making excuses one day in so I've pushed through the pain (and the hangover) and completed level 1 day 2. Feel better for it and already felt a small improvement in my abilities. Still have most trouble doing he front stretch with legs apart during the cool down, my back is sooo inflexible. Looking forward to being able to do this better some day soon.
  • SilentMelody
    SilentMelody Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to start when I get home from work!! I've done it a few times but not for the 30 days. Gunna take my weight and measurements and kick some butt. I've got a cruise in April and I want a really cute bikini for it :)

I may be able to convince my roommate to join me