30 day shred jan 2012?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I joined the group on the group page, I hope it is the right one?

Day one felt good!!! I tried to follow Natalie rather than Anita and did pretty well. I was watching the clock though by the end! I feel good!
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have a group I just started that is dedicated to Jillian in 2012. Not everyone is doing the exact same workout, but you could definitely start a thread in the group that is dedicated to the 30DS. It's Jillian in 2012 if you guys want to look it up. I personally am doing a mix of 30DS and RI30, I did just the 30DS last month so now I'm mixing it up. I hope to have threads for each month within the group and all members are always welcome to start any other threads that they feel would be good for the group. I'm hoping to get as many people that are dedicated time to Jillian to join so that we can have a good group of support. So, if anyone is interested then come on over to the group.
    Has anyone made a group yet? Someone wanna volunteer to do it and invite everyone? Or post a link? I will if no one else will.
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. It was tough today... I love when I have completed the second set of strength and feel like its almost over. I hurt a little bit today... But felt incredible when I had done it.....
  • mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    today I started shred with weights... have you tried that one?
  • acdeed
    acdeed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in. I am off today and I was trying to decide if I was going to the park to walk of if I was going to put in a P90x DVD. Instead I am on my way to Walmart to buy this DVD or at least her Ripped In 30. I read several reviews and seems like Jillin is tough, I am a little nervous. Wish me luck.

14059309.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • godiva99
    Options
    I 'll be starting tomorrow , the 2nd, but I'm definitely in :-)
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down, boy it was harder than yesterday! I wore a heart rate monitor today and was surprised that it didn't register the amount that MFP lists! I ended up taking the average of the 2 to log. Tomorrow will be tough, because I'll either have to get up at 5 am to do it or wait until I get home from work after 5 pm. Ouch!
  • godiva99
    Options
    First day was a breeze, but was sore the next morning :-) Today, I didn't think I could do it in teh am, but got it done. I love her though because it's like she's reading my mind! Right when I'm ready to quit she says "I know, this is when you feel you want to give up, but don't. That burning means it's working. Dont' give up!"
    I livei n a brownstone, so going up two flights of stairs several times in a day while being sore is dreadful. However, I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
  • coco1119
    Options
    I missed a day yesteray. I have been traveling. I know its an excuse, but I did bring it with me and I did day 2 while away from home and when I was supposed to do day 3 I was driving home. It was a long 6 hour drive. Anyway, I am back on track and did Day 3 today! Felt great.
  • coco1119
    Options
    I have had a little set back. I have been sick all week. Yesterday was the first day I felt marginally better, but I have very low energy. I have almost totally lost my voice and I am on antibiotics for now. I am going to see how I feel in the morning to see if I can do the video, even if I take more breaks or something. Its a real bummer to finally get seriously commited to something and life gets in the way. Hope everyone else is doing great on the 30ds challenge.