name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Well, to start I just read every post in this thread when I should be studying for finals... :D

-I am always cold. My fingers turn purple and my toes turn white and lose feeling. Often.
    -When I eat corn on the cob, I do it one kernel at a time. I twist it off the cob, and eat it. It takes me about an hour to eat one piece of corn.
    -My shoulders randomly dislocate, and it hurts! I don't have to be doing anything strenuous, they just fall out sometimes and I have to pop them back in.

I'm sure there's more :D I'll come back as I think of them.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to burp.

My fingers are double jointed.

My idol is Bettie Page and I have always wanted to be a pin up model.
  • deethinks
    Options
    When I get angry I like to fold my clothes or brush my teeth. I don't know why or how but it helps o.o
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i can't even contemplate going to bed if the closet door is open. must. go. close. it.

Oh, me, too...

I avoid sandwiches and burgers in restaurants...I don't really like to bite into foods like these. I like to pinch off pieces, so some things I save for home (unless it's easily pinchable)! I can, however, eat an apple?
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with gas lol
    by the way it poses a problem if im at a gym, or anything like jogging! It is not like i can really not do it if im walking or jogging. lol All the time, it is bad.
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The clock in my bedroom is always set 32 minutes ahead of the correct time.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I can ride a unicycle
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i climbed a volcano in El Salvador.

I also have the worst guilt complex of anyone I've ever met.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of gasoline.
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to pop pimples! Even random peoples...
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I cannot eat with a big spoon. If my husband serves me (which does not happen often) and gives me a big spoon I look at him like he is nuts, and will get up and get a small one. I don't know I'm the same way with forks. I guess in my mind "small bites"? LOL I don't know.

Me, too...and if at all possible, I eat witha plastic fork. I hate that metal in my mouth. :grumble:
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I can not drink carbonated drinks quickly...i have to hold every mouthful in my mouth for a few seconds.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of gasoline.

Me too! And that smell when you walk into nail salons.

Anyway-
    I live with obsessive compulsive disorder. I don't tell anyone at my job so everyone just thinks I'm crazy when I wash my hands about 16-18 times a day.

My name is Rain. Everyday on the phone I have to correct people and say "yes, Rain like the weather".

Everytime I pass a light or electric pole in the car I flex/squeeze the corresponding hamstring. If I don't do this I start having anxiety because I feel "out of control".
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    I am named after the actress who played Uhura on the original "Star Trek".
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I'm rather obsessed with the number 3. When I see another number, no matter how long it is, I have to know if it's divisible by 3............I'm always adding up numbers. License plates. Dates. Serial numbers. Whatever. When I rented the apt I'm in, I was SO happy that it was Apt 3.

And when I log into my computer at work, I have to open things up in a series - first E-mail, then the accounting system, then my Excel files, then the internet. If something happens to disturb that sequence, it really bugs me.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I like to peel off the dry skin of my lips until they start bleeding
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I like to pee standing up. Just to say I can do one more thing just as good as any man.....HaHaHa....
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I like to peel off the dry skin of my lips until they start bleeding

I'm not the only one? Yay!

Also, fact: I don't read and posted more than one fact.
  • pfryern
    Options
    I talk to my dog and cat all the time....and to the wild deer and Canadian geese....and the peepers (little frogs) every fall.
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    Wow, you guys are weird...lol. When I am eating no matter how many napkins, paper towels etc I have I wipe my hands off on my pants