Options

Replies

• skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I can make my eyes wiggle
    My knees buckle all awkward
    EVERYONE in my whole family has blue eyes - mine are green
    My parents are polish immigrants and my mom wanted to give me a nice Polish name but my dad said it should be American - I'm named after Alyssa Milano's character on Who's the Boss - Samantha
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I apparently have a huge tongue, but also inherited a small mouth. Dentists get frustrated because I can't open my mouth as big as they would like.
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    I am terrified of open closet door. I even close my daughter's closet doors so nothing gets her too. I guess it's from my brother hiding in my closet in a clown costume....I am also afraid of clowns, but not the "scary" ones. Just the normal ones.

My husband's ex wife bought their kids these costumes for Halloween the year before last. =)

xpaqoj.jpg
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    I can talk like Donald Duck.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    When I make a to-do-list for the day I can't end my day without completing everything I planned out to do... So if it takes me till 4 in the morning to finish what's on my list, then thats what it takes! I lost days of sleep one time and I was forced to not do anything for three days straight :( .... Lol it's bad.. They had to teach me to simplify my daily and weekly to-do-list as I am obsessed with to-do-lists and planning my day out. :)
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Well my eyes change color depending on my mood

ooh my eyes change color with my mood too.

um... I have a scar on my head from being hit in the head with a bottle at a concert..

also when I was little we had a dog named Baxter, I never got the name right, at age 3 I was calling him *kitten* and embarassing the family.
  • kicktheaddiction
    Options
    I can touch my tounge to my nose!
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I can flex my pecs (as a woman) :p
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I'm not allowed to donate blood because I have super low BP.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I was a hockey FANATIC... my life goal was to marry a hockey player and have his babies
    I cried every single day of Kindergarten when my mom dropped me off. Every. single. day.
    I'm afraid of geese. Every time I take my kids to feed ducks, its like the geese can smell the fear on me and they stalk me. I'm afraid to turn my back on those sneaky *kitten* because I'm convinced they'll chase me and bite me.
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I still have two baby teeth.

I have one, lost the other one after my first pregnancy!
  • beeny83
    Options
    When I push on the tip of my nose the cartilage separates into 2 down the middle and it clicks as it splits.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I asked DH...

I dropped out of high school at the end of 10th grade... and 20 years later, I CLEP tested out of college English - at the 99th percentile.

I really do test well. And fast. I generally was always the first one out of the class, and aced the test besides. Drove my classmates crazy.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    If you seen the movie "The Beach" with Leonardo DiCarpio, I went to that island. It was a 1 1/2 hour boat ride to get there. Remote Island but amazing.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have severe Astraphobia. I cower and gibber and hyperventilate my way through the very frequent thunderstorms we get around here. (I am so going to move to another state soon!)

I'm also not too fond of being around people. Not as scary as thunderstorms, but nearly. I think I'm also a little sketchy about bears. But we don't have grizzlies here, and the black bears are pretty mellow, lucky for me. We do have hornets though. Vicious little monsters, and I'm scared of them, too.

I am not even remotely afraid of snakes, not even poisonous ones. Spiders don't bother me, either. Heights...well, I'm clumsy, so I don't care to be up high if there's a chance I can fall.

I've written several novels and short stories, and a screenplay, and a ridiculous number of poems, none of which were even close to being published. Well, one short story almost sold. Well, two. But almost doesn't pay the bills.

That was clearly more than one random, strange fact about myself, but another fact about myself is I never follow directions well!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have been randomly attacked by a zebra, porcupine, 2 german shepherds, a robin and a have been punched in the face by a nun.

This made me laugh!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I cannot eat with a big spoon. If my husband serves me (which does not happen often) and gives me a big spoon I look at him like he is nuts, and will get up and get a small one. I don't know I'm the same way with forks. I guess in my mind "small bites"? LOL I don't know.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I can't stand crooked pictures or decorations on walls. I am so anal about it, if I am at someone's house or at a business and I see a crooked something, I will usually go over and adjust it.

I also cannot sleep with a mirror in my bedroom. Since I was a kid, I've never had a mirror in my bedroom. I used to see things in them that frightened me... things that weren't really there...... or were they?! (Enter the Twilight Zone!) :embarassed:
  • JayBear13
    JayBear13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    When I lay down in bed i have a stage of things I think about and do. I count my way up the ladder, then I lay on my side while I think about the good things, then I lay on my stomach and think about the bad things, next I will cry or smile into my pillow for exactly five minutes, then I listen to music depending on my mood for exactly three songs if I'm sad to sad songs at the beginning one happy at the end the opposite if I'm in a bad mood, then I shut my music of and count till I fall asleep. I do that with of bunch of things too but not with everything just eating and sleeping.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I was a hockey FANATIC... my life goal was to marry a hockey player and have his babies
    I cried every single day of Kindergarten when my mom dropped me off. Every. single. day.
    I'm afraid of geese. Every time I take my kids to feed ducks, its like the geese can smell the fear on me and they stalk me. I'm afraid to turn my back on those sneaky *kitten* because I'm convinced they'll chase me and bite me.

I hate to validate your phobia, but geese are sort of vicious.