name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    when i was pregnant with both kids i craved the smell of laundry detergent and fabric softener..and i brought travel sizes everywhere so i could smell it..and when going to the store I had to spend like 20 minutes deciding what smell I was going to purchase..lol and then once I went in a candle store I had to smell every candle..linen was still my favorite..

later i found out its called PICA but I HAD to smell it it was amazing lol. Not like I wanted to eat it or anything =] Just smell haha.
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    My first day of first grade, when I got up to introduce myself, I farted on accident. I'm still haunted by it. hahaha
    I totally laughed my *kitten* off on reading that...sorry, had to tell ya.
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Well my eyes change color depending on my mood

My eyes also do this!

I have to check under my bed before I can get to sleep.
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i torn off half of my middle finger when i was little
  • sal22408
    Options
    I read magazines backwards...always have
    my bra and panties have to match my outfit....i have no idea why but they do. If i change , i have to change my underwear too
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old and I refuse to fold clothes My mom use to make me fold every ones clothes in the house I just shove them all into my dresser but keep every thing else nice and neat to this day
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My first day of first grade, when I got up to introduce myself, I farted on accident. I'm still haunted by it. hahaha
    I totally laughed my *kitten* off on reading that...sorry, had to tell ya.
    HaHaHaha.....sorry...lol
  • ABeautifulDistraction
    Options
    when i was pregnant with both kids i craved the smell of laundry detergent and fabric softener..and i brought travel sizes everywhere so i could smell it..and when going to the store I had to spend like 20 minutes deciding what smell I was going to purchase..lol and then once I went in a candle store I had to smell every candle..linen was still my favorite..

later i found out its called PICA but I HAD to smell it it was amazing lol. Not like I wanted to eat it or anything =] Just smell haha.

PICA is when you EAT non-food items. I eat fabric softener, and I prefer Snuggle Blue Sparkle. I also crave Downy UNstopables In-wash Scent Booster, both fragrances, but 'Fresh' is my favorite. I also eat ice all day long and some doctors lump it in with PICA as well.
  • Beeazlebub
    Options
    I liked the movie "Michael". I can't help it, Travolta just entertains me no matter what.
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    Oh yea, one other thing...

when ever I am at someones house, or even my own, and I go into the bathroom, I have to make sure no one is behind the shower curtain. Even if no one else is in the house. We have a clear shower curtain now, cuz I need a clear shower curtain to take a shower. I have to be able to see out.

Ronney

always!! But I hate clear shower curtains cuz they blur everything and make em even creepier
  • xmusicxlovex
    xmusicxlovex Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 3 freckles on my right foot that make a triangle
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    When I am reading a magazine I will take the little paper sendout things.. and press them between my lips until it sticks.

They I'll slowly peel them off.

THis is so weird I know
  • jenvic
    jenvic Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a butterfly phobia....eek..thinking of one grosses me out. If one touches me, I'll cry!:noway:
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    I have synesthesia.
  • hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I can cross one eye while the other eye stays looking straight. My eye doctor taught me how to do it! :glasses:

I think I can do the same thing: I can make either eye look to the side while the other stays straight. My sister-in-law has a lazy eye and I must have been so obsessed with them that I trained my eyes to do the same thing.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I have a tumor in my sinus that causes me to get colds and sinus infections really easy but i refuse to get it taken out because they would have to cut the top of my mouth (hard plate) open and that thought freaks me right out.
  • hhcote
    Options
    I read magazines backwards...always have
    my bra and panties have to match my outfit....i have no idea why but they do. If i change , i have to change my underwear too

I read magazines backwards too. And I always have my undies and sox match my outfit. My nickname years ago was "The ensemble."
  • hhcote
    Options
    I eat candy bars by the layer. Chocolate off the outside first, then each layer by itself. Especially Snickers and Clark Bars. Even M&Ms, though they're a bit challenging.
  • ABeautifulDistraction
    Options
    I peel grapes.
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    When I am reading a magazine I will take the little paper sendout things.. and press them between my lips until it sticks.

They I'll slowly peel them off.

THis is so weird I know

ur not alone :)