name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• Hayesgang
    Options
    I get up at 6:36 during the week and 6:47 on the weekend - I can't set it on the 0, 15, 30 or 45. My kids do it now too - it makes my husband nuts.

I can't stand black ink - I only write in blue medium point.
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    This thread is making me feel normal.
  • shannon1120
    shannon1120 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Every once in awhile I wash my hands as soon as I get out of the shower without even realizing it...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Only one? I have lots.

I know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.

In addition to being able to roll/wiggle each eye independently of the other, I can also do this:
    internet-memes-y-u-no-guy-irl1.gif
    (because the original thread that was posted on didn't get nearly enough traffic)

Oh, and I have a freaky long Gene Simmons tongue and can lick my own nose or the tip of my pointy chin.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I broke 7 bones by the time I was 9 XD

Clumsy child I was.. and still am..
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I only put lotion on my hands when absolutely necessary, I can't stand the greasy disgusting feeling of having lotion on my hands. It I put lotion on somewhere else, like my legs or face, I always wash my hands after to get the lotion off my hands.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of open closet door. I even close my daughter's closet doors so nothing gets her too. I guess it's from my brother hiding in my closet in a clown costume....I am also afraid of clowns, but not the "scary" ones. Just the normal ones.

My husband's ex wife bought their kids these costumes for Halloween the year before last. =)

xpaqoj.jpg

Um, wow. You just hit about 3 of my nightmare buttons. I'm gonna go turn on all the lights in my house now.
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I was a videographer's assistant in high school. I went to at least 1 wedding a week, sometimes 2. I had more chicken and rice pilaf than I can remember. If I never hear the Chicken Dance and "Celebrate" again it will be too soon!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    oh, and I wrote a Star Trek novel.

no, it was never published... but it was fun!
  • lrnldfrd
    lrnldfrd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with serial killers/serial murderers/homicides/ and the show 'the first 48' and anything related. I can handle gore that most grown men would faint at the site of. My fiance is slightly scared of me I think?

I'm the same way - I actually had an internship at the coroner's office and had to pick up dead bodies :) most of my friends think i'm quite morbid lol
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I sing in the car, really really loudly and I also headbang in traffic. My commute to work is about 1 1/2 hours of heavy traffic one way (barely over 10mph sometimes). Singing and rockin' it out in the car keep me from going nuts though I get some weird looks sometimes.
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    if I eat really spicy peppers or food I get the hick ups immediately. It's so embarrassing.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Even though I am left handed, I cannot cut with scissors with the left hand.
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    oh yeah, when i was in 7th grade a teacher with a wooden leg accidentally tripped me, i landed on my left knee and permanently lost all feeling in it.
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    My first day of first grade, when I got up to introduce myself, I farted on accident. I'm still haunted by it. hahaha
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Foods that are round (burgers, donuts, bagels) I eat in concentric circles. I don't know why. I don't even really pay attention to doing it. But if something round is too small I won't do it. I'd say it's anything from a medium-sized cookie and up.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I can touch my chin with my tongue and my name suppose to be Shelly but the minister screwed up by calling me Kelly.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, one other thing...

when ever I am at someones house, or even my own, and I go into the bathroom, I have to make sure no one is behind the shower curtain. Even if no one else is in the house. We have a clear shower curtain now, cuz I need a clear shower curtain to take a shower. I have to be able to see out.

Ronney
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    When I was a little kid (about maybe 6 or 7 ) I was afraid of anything related to the brain. The word, images, everything. I have no idea why. My theory is that it must've developed after watching some horror movie somewhere and got freaked out.

Glad I grew out of that.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with gas lol