name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I had a spider spin a web in my eyelashes when I was camping. Woke in the morning and could not open that eye! So yeah, .I am not much of a camper anymore!

OMG, thats effin creepy!!!!
  • HealthySarah90
    Options
    Aside from the movie theater one I am peterfied of frogs, I have a fear of going downstairs because I've fallen down them too much, I went to disney world when I was two and I've never been back :( that was 19 years ago. I share the same birthday with my Mamaw & I always put my left shoe on first even though I'm right handed.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i can't even contemplate going to bed if the closet door is open. must. go. close. it.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I like tango.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I have a self-made dimple in my left cheek. It was accidentally created by falling out of a 2 story playhouse on roller skates when I was 2.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I've been to Africa on safari!

And...

I can't abide by people chewing their food loudly. It makes me want to vomit.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I am super freaked out by bathrooms. If I am chewing a piece of gum, I HAVE to spit it out before I go near a bathroom, because I am afraid the bathroom germs will get in my gum....
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I can't stand to touch cardboard, it feels dirty to me and makes my skin crawl.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to have a spoon in my cup when drinking a hot beverage!

I do too!! Mainly hot chocolate.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I have supersensitive feet, and when I put on socks, even though I'm careful, I end up tickling myself!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    i can't even contemplate going to bed if the closet door is open. must. go. close. it.

^^This and the curtains must be drawn closed too.

Can't sleep without ambient music in the background either.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have a self-made dimple in my left cheek. It was accidentally created by falling out of a 2 story playhouse on roller skates when I was 2.

That's your face cheek or...? :laugh:
  • JJhoney
    Options
    Mine too! But, I don't give a damn!!! ;)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I've never cooked a whole chicken.
  • JJhoney
    Options
    I was trying to respond to someone, oops. I don't know what I'm doing!lol
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I was trying to respond to someone, oops. I don't know what I'm doing!lol

Gotta hit the quote button.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

That's your face cheek or...? :laugh:
    Haha, yeah face! Altho that reminds of another interesting story.... I'll have to save that one for a more private thread :laugh:
  • rbvaudrizle
    rbvaudrizle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have been randomly attacked by a zebra, porcupine, 2 german shepherds, a robin and a have been punched in the face by a nun.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Not strange just different. I have a natural blonde/white streak of hair. like a whole part of my head.
  • mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have a scar on my cheek from when my sister pushed me off of a plow when I was 5 years old. I also have a scar on my scalp from when my Uncle dropped a steel bar on my head ( he was up in a tree and accidentally dropped some kind of metal pole).
    I cant stand it when people pop their gum, or chew it loudly.