I can read medieval English.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I can blow air out my eyes.
  • annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I don't like the feel of ice against my lips/teeth. So if I have a drink with ice in it I have to have a straw.
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can cross one eye while the other eye stays looking straight. My eye doctor taught me how to do it! :glasses:

that's ~learnable~??? Awesome.

Hold up your index finger (pointing up to the ceiling) about 18 inches from one of your eyes. Then very slowly, move your finger closer and closer to one eye until it is right in front of your eye - like you could feel your lashes on your finger. Then very quickly drop your finger. Your one eye will stay crossed! However, if I do it two times in a row, I get a headache.
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Every time I pass a mirror. I have to look; these sessions can last up to 15 minutes.
  • i have OCD
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I had a spider spin a web in my eyelashes when I was camping. Woke in the morning and could not open that eye! So yeah, .I am not much of a camper anymore!
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use movie lines in everyday conversation, then I say "What movie was that from?" It's very annoying to others! :)

I make movie references all the time and assume people know I'm doing it LOL
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I lived in NZ for awhile and can't for the life of me do the accent on purpose -- but if I try to do a British accent, I end up speaking with a perfect Kiwi accent. Why, brain, why? They are nothing alike!
  • santamommy
    Options
    I wont clean my ears with a dry Qtip..it has to be wet.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I hate mushrooms on or in anything... on pizza... in spaghetti sauce... on a salad... etc...

But I love mushrooms by themselves sauteed in butter. :noway:
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    When I rub my right eye it squeeks
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    For most of my life I have suffered with tinnitus :ohwell:
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I use movie lines in everyday conversation, then I say "What movie was that from?" It's very annoying to others! :)

Hahaha. Guilty!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    i've eaten alligator before. it tasted like a mix of chicken and fish...strange.

I've had alligator nuggets, too.
  • staceyseeger
    Options
    I chew almost a pack of gum a day - to keep from snacking...

We raise goats - when the preemies are born in the winter & need help, it's not unusual to find one beside my bed in a basket. We have to either bottle them or tube-feed them through the night.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I can pick things up with my toes!

^^ this, I also have double jointed thumbs.

I hate the feel of butter or tomato sauce on my hands, freaks me out!!

I know it's more than one but I figured I may as well share
  • staceyseeger
    Options
    When I rub my right eye it squeeks

So does my hubbys - drives me crazy :noway: :noway: :noway: :wink:
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    This is always fun (i hope, unless i'm a post killer today)

One thing about me ... When I get up to pee, I always start to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants when I'm about 5 feet from reaching the stall. I even do this in public restrooms.

I do too! Almost always! I've even found myself doing it before I get into the ladies bathroom! Oops!

Also, I swallow my gum. Always. I know it can't be good for me, but I just never can spit it out. I'm a freak that way.
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    If I eat any treats that are mixed I will sort them and eat one type at a time, or eat one by one till the lines are even and then alternate between types. I also eat all of one type of food at a time if they are all on my plate at once. (all my meat, than veggies, then starch)