name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I can cross one eye while the other eye stays looking straight. My eye doctor taught me how to do it! :glasses:

that's ~learnable~??? Awesome.

Hold up your index finger (pointing up to the ceiling) about 18 inches from one of your eyes. Then very slowly, move your finger closer and closer to one eye until it is right in front of your eye - like you could feel your lashes on your finger. Then very quickly drop your finger. Your one eye will stay crossed! However, if I do it two times in a row, I get a headache.

Again, totally awesome. I'm afraid to do it a second time now!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with serial killers/serial murderers/homicides/ and the show 'the first 48' and anything related. I can handle gore that most grown men would faint at the site of. My fiance is slightly scared of me I think?
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I wont clean my ears with a dry Qtip..it has to be wet.

ditto
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    i had a machete held to my face by a psycho cab driver in hanoi, vietnam.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    This is always fun (i hope, unless i'm a post killer today)

One thing about me ... When I get up to pee, I always start to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants when I'm about 5 feet from reaching the stall. I even do this in public restrooms.

I do too! Almost always! I've even found myself doing it before I get into the ladies bathroom! Oops!

Also, I swallow my gum. Always. I know it can't be good for me, but I just never can spit it out. I'm a freak that way.

heh - i swallow my gum too.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I eat things in twos. Nuts, candy, cookies, chips, even carrot sticks... has to be two at a time!!!
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    i heat up ketchup because if it was in the fridge it will make my eggs cold. Same goes for refrigerated syrup on my pancakes!!!
    Makes complete sense to me!:drinker:
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Eating pears makes my teeth squeek
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    A good-looking guy gets 10 times hotter if I find out he's Jewish. Don't have a clue why.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I sneeze 13 times in a row.....everytime!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I was the Massachusetts state geography bowl champion in 7th grade.

I have an obscenely long tongue.

I can't sleep unless I'm spooning with someone or wedged between pillows.
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    I lived it Italy for almost 5 years - I speak Italian fairly well and understand it completely.

I literally cringe when people say I-talian or Illinoi-s
  • camarand
    Options
    i cannot feel anything with the tips of my left arm... i'm a freak of nature :( lol
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have a big beauty spot on my butt! lol

Mine looked like a bunny when I was younger. my mom thought my dad left me dirty one day and yelled at him till she found out it was just my skin lol...

heres mine: I cant stand to hear people eating... even with their mouth closed, It has gotten to the point where i want to punch someone in the face for it...
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have a dent in my head from when i came out at a funny angle when being born.

I once ran over some anti-tank missiles.

And I've fired a MCLC! We are soulmates!
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love to talk about toilet stuff. The funny, embarassing, not so funny or whatever. I just really love to talk about it. Especially when i meet someone new, and we end up talking about toilet stuff, i imediately know that it's going to be a good relationship. :noway:
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I love to talk about toilet stuff. The funny, embarassing, not so funny or whatever. I just really love to talk about it. Especially when i meet someone new, and we end up talking about toilet stuff, i imediately know that it's going to be a good relationship. :noway:

have you met Kenny?

220px-Kenny_the_Movie_Poster.png
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I spent 5 1/2 weeks in China studying acupuncture & traditional Chinese medicine.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I have to make a spot in my bed before I actually lay down and go to bed.
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the feel of raw cotton.

holy Cr@p me too... it's like finger nails on a chalk board for me