name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• pfeiferfit
    pfeiferfit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to have a spoon in my cup when drinking a hot beverage!

Ahaha. Me too!! And I like really small spoons!!
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    REALLY RANDOM: When I am off on vacations and stay at a hotel I always bring my own pillow covers with me.
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    When I make a to-do-list for the day I can't end my day without completing everything I planned out to do... So if it takes me till 4 in the morning to finish what's on my list, then thats what it takes! I lost days of sleep one time and I was forced to not do anything for three days straight :( .... Lol it's bad.. They had to teach me to simplify my daily and weekly to-do-list as I am obsessed with to-do-lists and planning my day out. :)

LOL!! That's why I will not make lists. If I have a list, I must finish it too. NO TO DO LISTS!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I had a spider spin a web in my eyelashes when I was camping. Woke in the morning and could not open that eye! So yeah, .I am not much of a camper anymore!

I will never camp again... Thanks.

Whaaat? Totally creepy!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    -Im addicted to The X Files. Ive seen every episode, of all 9 season probably a 100 times each.
    -I always have to keep a spoon in my coffee mug.
    -I have like no gag reflex; I play with my uvula to freak people out.
    -I freak out if I cant find my phone on my right pocket.
    -I cant sleep if there is even the slightest bit of light.
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Love this post... seems like everyone is OCD! I thought I was the only one:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I don't have a whole brain! (had 10% of it taken out when i was 16)
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    When I'm working out, drying my hair or doing pretty much anything I have to have my back facing a wall because I get all paranoid thinking that someone is behind me. Also, I have to sleep on the side of the bed next to the biggest window in the bedroom... No matter where we live or stay the bed has to be set up in such a way that the window is on my side while sleeping. LOL!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Sixteen year relationship and I still close the bathroom door.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have an arm hair that is 7 1/2 inches long.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I can touch my nose with my tongue.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i dont like eating with metal forks/spoons. I think i can taste the metal.
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I was born half deaf, my left ear has all donated inner ear organs after a series of surgeries as a kid, so I can hear 100% now!
  • pfeiferfit
    Options
    When i was 6 i entered a draw for a cabbage patch kid (i'm 32) and when i got home the phone was ringing and I told my mom she had to get it because it was the guy from kmart. And it was. And i won. :)
  • pfeiferfit
    Options
    I don't have a whole brain! (had 10% of it taken out when i was 16)

Wow, I think most 16 year olds lose 50% of their minds. ;) So you're doing well. That is a NEAT fact!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    My doctor says I'm in perfect health and in great shape. he said the only problem is the scale. fattest fit guy he knows. that and I was pronounced dead once.
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural pink.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to have a spoon in my cup when drinking a hot beverage!

I do this too!
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I had an ear wig crawl in my ear when we were camping in the middle of nowhere. was in my ear for 6 hours before they got it out at the hospital. it was right on my ear drum so every time it moved it felt like someone was scratching their finger nails on a chalk board in my head.. i know why they are called ear wigs now.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I have no gag reflex
    I have never had a hangover or a blackout (and I can DRINK)
    I eat ice all day
    I can readt 2 pages a min
    I have an almost photographic memory involving anything I read. (Seriously can recall every book I've ever read and give you the short version)
    That filter that exist between people mouths and brains? I lost mine and cant seem to find it.
    I can spell but I can alway tell if the word looks wrong lol