name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I always eat my desserts with a baby fork (pie, cake, pudding,ice cream etc) never a spoon always a baby fork LOL I have always done this, not quiet sure why.. but now my excuse is it makes it last longer... I get less weird looks that way hehehehehe
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    ooops
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ~I am not a vegetarian, but I prefer boca to real meat because when I think about what I'm eating I get all sad and emo. Then I won't eat meat for a few weeks until I forget where said meat comes from. Maybe I wouldn't feel so bad if I didn't live in rural Oklahoma and there are cows at every turn. Poor cows.
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i don't ever get a brain freeze drinking margaritas or ice cream. lucky me !!!!! :)

i've had a fairly crazy life. just ask my big mouth sister. ugh!! i am trying to get my act together now. i am 41 years old. been doing good so far.
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    And when I make a PBJ, I have to put potato chips or fritos between the peanut butter and jelly. I won't eat it if it doesn't have the extra crunch.
    i put potato chips in PB&J too! that is seriously the best sandwich ever.

also i still sleep with a blankie (the one i came home with from the hospital when i was born) and i have almost no sense of smell.

i can't stop reading this thread, too funny :P
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    When I'm writing something, I won't end a paragraph with one word on the last line by itself. I'll think of something else to write or shift the next to last word down so the word's not alone. I've done this since I was in grade school!

And when I make a PBJ, I have to put potato chips or fritos between the peanut butter and jelly. I won't eat it if it doesn't have the extra crunch.
    THAT is cute. & you have lost so much...Did you find a healthier alternaive to insert, like CELERY? OR DO you just go for it?

Sadly, I don't eat PBJ's much any more - but when I do, I go all out and make it count!
    i can't stop reading this thread, too funny :P
    Me too! Its the first thread I came to this morning! :laugh:
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have OCD - I have to open and shut the doors in my house several times before I lock them to ensure they are shut and locked and if I got to bed and my husband asks if I checked the doors I have to go do it all over again, he has learned not to say anything about locking doors :-)

I'm the same way... well more just locking doors. I always have to check and it's with both my apartment and car door.
  • kblau
    kblau Posts: 38
    Options
    I absolutely hate chalk. I can't bear to even look at it. When I hear someone using it or see someone touching it, I want to throw up.

I also have to clean my room every night before I go to bed and when I leave the house. I feel uncomfortable leaving when something is out of order.
  • keiracarbonara
    Options
    i can eat up to 8 cups of rice in one meal with just a simple broth and/or soy sauce with cayenne pepper on the side. (i think it has something to do with being Filipino and being raised by males. :ohwell: )
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My house is haunted by a disruptive spirit of some kind and it wakes me up a couple times a night.
    It makes noises, like knocking, thumping or growling, but sometimes words. Most recently I distinctly hear a male voice ask, "Can you hear me?' I often just say, go away of knock it off when I'm woken, mostly I just smile and roll over.