name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I can't really say that I have anything quirks like that....
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    i got loaded one night and made a tattoo machine out of an electric pencil sharpener, duct tape, a sewing needle and used ink from a bic pen. Then I thought it would HILARIOUS to tattoo sXe (straightedge) on myself. Very.Bad.Idea.

That's fantastic!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    At the ripe old age of (nearly) 29, I have never taken any type of recreational drug, unless you count good ole booze. I've also never taken even one puff of one cigarette.

Way to go girl! Me either =)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I've visited over13 countries.
  • threeringedgirl
    Options
    i have matching freckles on the palms of my hands....and this one is funny, according to my best friend, my nose looks like 'mew 2' upside down
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    i cant eat my food of a plate if the food touches !!!talk about a dork??funny and TRUE!!!!!!:blushing:
  • EmmaNem0
    Options
    I am absolutely OBSESSED with black and white pictures (as you can probably tell from my default pic:laugh:). Oh!, and I am lactose intolerant, but the only thing I cannot have is regular milk. I can have cheese, chocolate, etc.
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and terrified of the dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Spiders disgust and terrify me, but at the same time I secretly think tarantulas are cute. Even I dont understand it.
  • ValMcB
    ValMcB Posts: 44
    Options
    I can't do only one!

~I am not as bad now but have always been insanely ticklish! Head to toe! I wore socks in my sandals until around 20 and still cannot go barefoot. I want to get a pedicure but haven't been able to work up the courage yet! I live in flipflops now, and when go to a pool have to have them right near the edge and will get in and out of the pool where they are.
    Can't bear to have my palms lightly touched and this goes especially for my hair and more so toward the top.
    ~Weirdest part? You can pull my hair as hard as you want! Doesn't hurt! And I even kind of like it!
    ~I have to have the TV on certain volume numbers, like 13, 21, 27, 32, 36, 42, mostly because those are my favorite numbers.
    ~I like to eat with a spoon and prefer a tablespoon.
    ~I cover up everything that glows when I go to bed. It has to be dark! I am sure that came about because of hubby working nights and having the bedroom blacked out but not entirely. I also can't have the bedroom's curtains open if on a first floor because afraid I will see someone outside my window looking in.
    ~I can't have watches or anything that clicks or ticks in the bedroom, it wakes me up, even a watch across the room!
    ~I can't drink anything with ice unless I have a straw (but that is from cold sensitive teeth).

Oh, and I have a hearse.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    When I'm writing something, I won't end a paragraph with one word on the last line by itself. I'll think of something else to write or shift the next to last word down so the word's not alone. I've done this since I was in grade school!

And when I make a PBJ, I have to put potato chips or fritos between the peanut butter and jelly. I won't eat it if it doesn't have the extra crunch.
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I love dogs, but ONLY pitbulls and chihuahuas. I will not own any other breeds.

I never ever drank coffee. I've dislike coffee all my life, but when I turned 25 and since, I drink it everyday.
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    That
    When I'm writing something, I won't end a paragraph with one word on the last line by itself. I'll think of something else to write or shift the next to last word down so the word's not alone. I've done this since I was in grade school!

And when I make a PBJ, I have to put potato chips or fritos between the peanut butter and jelly. I won't eat it if it doesn't have the extra crunch.
    [/q
    ute]
    THAT is cute. & you have lost so much...Did you find a healthier alternaive to insert, like CELERY? OR DO you just go for it?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    While I'm reading, I count the letters in each sentence to make sure they add up to a multiple of 3. If it doesn't work, I start adding things like the punctuation marks, numbers and the dots over i and j to make it happen. If it still doesn't work, I get a little annoyed.

I really don't know why, I've just done this since my teens.
    This makes me sound like so much more of a crazy person than I'm willing to admit that I am. :ohwell:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    At the ripe old age of (nearly) 29, I have never taken any type of recreational drug, unless you count good ole booze. I've also never taken even one puff of one cigarette.
    That makes two of us. My parents' 2nd hand smoke killed any desire to rebel in that way. Gives me migraines now. Yay.
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I have panic attacks around moths.

I have three kidneys (all fully functioning, but cannot donate the extra because I spent too much time living in Germany and England as a kid).

I can't roll my tongue.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have a wicker giraffe that is just over 5 feet tall and her name is Bimbi (I didn't name her)
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    In the Fifth Grade, I was in Special Ed and Gifted and Talented at the same time. I just realized this a couple of years ago when I found out speech therapy is considered Special Education. I think that is pretty awesome!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and terrified of the dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 22 and deathly afraid of the dark. If I find myself outside at night, I'll cry.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I can roll my tonge.
    I love store bought ice AND
    I had a craniotomy to remove a brain tumor. See pic in profile~ caution, grafic.:smokin: