name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• jchester71
    jchester71 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Long ago when I worked as a bouncer, I accidentally threw Beck out of his own concert at the Fox Theatre when a crazy scrum broke out and I just shoved a pile of 6 Guys out the back door just as he was coming out of the green room and got caught in the crowd. He was really cool about it though, and thought it was funny.
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have a big beauty spot on my butt! lol

Me too!! I kinda love it haha.

I have so many strange facts about myself, but I'll just choose one haha...I have a patch of freckles the size of a large lemon on the front of my left shin that I've had since birth. People's responses upon seeing it usually resemble "Umm...you have some dirt on your leg" and "Oh my god, what happened!!!"
  • TiffyC828
    TiffyC828 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have 8 tattoos..I get them to highlight events in my life :)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I'm thirty and black but have seen every episode of Degrassi.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I still sleep with a stuffed animal. Im 26.

its ok i do too!! lol i have a bear that has been in the family for who knows how long... and then i sleep with a monkey that my fiance gave me... he is away with the military now so its the closest thing i have to him! =] im 21!

I've slept with my bunny since I was born. He was made by my aunt in her HS home Econ class before I was born. my husband gave up trying to get rid of him. His name is "...........Bunny" I am 38.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Long ago when I worked as a bouncer, I accidentally threw Beck out of his own concert at the Fox Theatre when a crazy scrum broke out and I just shoved a pile of 6 Guys out the back door just as he was coming out of the green room and got caught in the crowd. He was really cool about it though, and thought it was funny.

that's rad. ALthough I love beck. What fox theatre? (ther are a few big ones across the country as I have found)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I like to bite things... it's not anything sexually related either. In fact, I will sometimes bite into my own hand and arm just because. I don't do it to bring blood either. Still, no one around me is nice enough to let me bite on them.
  • DawnDawn2011
    Options
    When I am in the car I sing along with whatever song is playing. Not sure I could drive a car and not sing! Drives everyone crazy! : )
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    I don't like empty hangers between the cloths in the closet. Once I remove an article of clothing off the hanger I take the hanger out and move it to the very front of the closet. So at the front are empty hangers, then I put them in the basket when its time to wash cloths. My husband has learned to just go with the flow.

OMG...I do this too! I can not stand having those hangers all scattered around! They have to be bunched together close to each other too so they don't click and clang together too..I don't like the sound of the empty hangers hitting each other or anything.
  • Jalachri
    Options
    I will only drink water from a plastic cup and will only drink milk from a glass glass!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I don't like empty hangers between the cloths in the closet. Once I remove an article of clothing off the hanger I take the hanger out and move it to the very front of the closet. So at the front are empty hangers, then I put them in the basket when its time to wash cloths. My husband has learned to just go with the flow.

OMG...I do this too! I can not stand having those hangers all scattered around! They have to be bunched together close to each other too so they don't click and clang together too..I don't like the sound of the empty hangers hitting each other or anything.

The empty hangers make me uneasy... but unlike you two, I've never developed a system I've stuck with... LOL. Sometimes I'll bunch them, sometimes not. I still don't know what to do with them! I think they make me feel both guilty and relieved... what a weirdo.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I once wrestled another girl in a kiddy pool filled with cooked oatmeal. It was for charity.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I'm thirty and black but have seen every episode of Degrassi.

Me too!! But I'm not 30 and Black. lol. AND, I'm referring to old school Degrassi, are you?
  • CurlyQTee
    Options
    I sleep with a hat on because my head gets to cold.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    when I make a sandwich it has to be layered just right....even a sandwich for my husband or kids. I will put the mayo or mustard on both slices of bread, then I will take each slice of meat and lay it on the mayo/mustard...flip it then add another slice of meat and flip it....this way EACH slice of meat has a bit of mayo/mustard on it. Also, there has to be an even number of meat on both sides of the bread...2,4, or 6....with the cheese in the center...or one slice of cheese on each side then there has to be a layer of meat between the cheese.
    If I add spinach or a tomato it has to be equal amounts on each "side" before I put it together. There just can NOT be two "layers" that are the same touching each other...It makes me NUTS!!!! I will take a sandwich apart to make the items mixed properly.
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I can't have the nutrition labels visible in my cabinets. All cans must be facing forward. All boxes must have nutrition labels to the back of the cabinet
  • iPhone4fotos
    Options
    I still sleep with a stuffed animal. Im 26.

its ok i do too!! lol i have a bear that has been in the family for who knows how long... and then i sleep with a monkey that my fiance gave me... he is away with the military now so its the closest thing i have to him! =] im 21!

I'm 44 and I still sleep with my bear that I've had since I was baby...LOL!

I do too!! I'm 25. One of my animals I've had since I was 10 or so...you can see the years on it.

My mom does too, it's called Big bear and apparently I gave it to her when I was like three for christmas. My step dad has since tried to retire him and bought my mom a body pillow, but she said she could never get comfortable so Big Bear is still around (I am 23.)

I'm 44 and I sleep with a bear I've had since I was a baby...LOL!
  • jrcox520
    jrcox520 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm doubled jointed in both thumbs and have dimples in the middle of my cheeks, just below my eyes, when I smile very big.
  • pfeiferfit
    pfeiferfit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at this - yes!! And I have special hangars for work clothes (nice black velvet ones) vs stuff i can't wear to the office. To remind myself that hoodies aren't OK in a corporate environment. Shame on me.

The empty hangers make me uneasy... but unlike you two, I've never developed a system I've stuck with... LOL. Sometimes I'll bunch them, sometimes not. I still don't know what to do with them! I think they make me feel both guilty and relieved... what a weirdo.
  • iPhone4fotos
    Options
    Another random and possibly strange fact about me: I have been to about 15 different Buffalo Wild Wings and beaten the Blazin' Wings Challenge...12 wings in 6 mins. I plan to do this in as many BWW as I can :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: