name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Both of my middle fingers are crooked. Left one is crooked to the left, right one is crooked to the right. I'm so self conscious about it!

uggh mine too. they freak me out D:

One of mine is too. I broke it when I was little but my dad didnt believe me that there was anything wrong so it healed crooked.
  • Debadoo2018
    Debadoo2018 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had a pet hedgehog (my screen name is based on him). He changed my life. <3

I love fruitcake and I get one for Christmas every year.

I can't stand seeing any kind of insect up close, whether in photographs or TV. If watching a nature show, I am always on the alert for close up of bugs or spiders so I can quickly look away or else I will scream bloody murder. My fiance knows this and will warn me, "DON'T LOOK AT THE TV!"

I like to eat all the toppings off my pizza first, then the crust. Makes me feel like I'm eating more. LOL.
  • cxxviii
    Options
    I can't sleep unless my hands are covered...either under the covers or under the pillow, but they can't be out. Monsters love the taste of fingers you know.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have two little toes on one foot!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I'm don't like much body hair. So with the exception of my armpits and a little "bush", I shave the rest of my body.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • dshelton511
    Options
    I still sleep with a stuffed animal. Im 26.

its ok i do too!! lol i have a bear that has been in the family for who knows how long... and then i sleep with a monkey that my fiance gave me... he is away with the military now so its the closest thing i have to him! =] im 21!
  • gabedandar
    Options
    I sleep with my eyes open :-/
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I wont flush the toilet in the middle of the night.

Me either
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was held up with a gun to my head in a robbery. And 1 in my face by someone who thought I was someone else.
  • DarleneIsAwesome
    DarleneIsAwesome Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can cross one eye while the other eye stays looking straight. My eye doctor taught me how to do it! :glasses:

that's ~learnable~??? Awesome.

Hold up your index finger (pointing up to the ceiling) about 18 inches from one of your eyes. Then very slowly, move your finger closer and closer to one eye until it is right in front of your eye - like you could feel your lashes on your finger. Then very quickly drop your finger. Your one eye will stay crossed! However, if I do it two times in a row, I get a headache.

I think it's a lot simpler than that. If you can cross your eyes, you can do this. Think about it, when your eyes are crossed, your right eye is looking left. If you decided to go from crossed eyed to looking left, your right eye will not have to move (staying "crossed"). You can practice with going from crossed to looking in another direction, leaving one eye in the same position. Quite simple but weird looking to people who don't understand it.
  • looklikeaskelet0n
    Options
    I can't sleep unless my hands are covered...either under the covers or under the pillow, but they can't be out. Monsters love the taste of fingers you know.

same here..except its my feet.
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I was born at 26 weeks and weighed 1lb 16 oz when I was born.
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    My left eye is two colors, brown and green!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options

its ok i do too!! lol i have a bear that has been in the family for who knows how long... and then i sleep with a monkey that my fiance gave me... he is away with the military now so its the closest thing i have to him! =] im 21!

I do too!! I'm 25. One of my animals I've had since I was 10 or so...you can see the years on it.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I love Star Trek :bigsmile:
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hmm I pee with the bathroom door open in my house, and sometimes when i'm at a friends house I'll forget and pee with the door open :/

But a random fact about me is I refuse to use public restrooms (#2 at least) I will literally drive all the way home or hold it until I reach my destination lol.
  • dshelton511
    Options

me too(with my feet) and my hands are usually under my pillow!!!
  • dshelton511
    Options

me too(with my feet) and my hands are usually under my pillow!!!
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

I do too!! I'm 25. One of my animals I've had since I was 10 or so...you can see the years on it.

My mom does too, it's called Big bear and apparently I gave it to her when I was like three for christmas. My step dad has since tried to retire him and bought my mom a body pillow, but she said she could never get comfortable so Big Bear is still around (I am 23.)
  • DarleneIsAwesome
    DarleneIsAwesome Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been randomly attacked by a zebra, porcupine, 2 german shepherds, a robin and a have been punched in the face by a nun.

Why did you get punched by a nun!? And was this all in one incident?