name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I had a spider spin a web in my eyelashes when I was camping. Woke in the morning and could not open that eye! So yeah, .I am not much of a camper anymore!

I think I would literally die if that happened to me. Lol
  • kac7700
    kac7700 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Even though I am left handed, I cannot cut with scissors with the left hand.

Same with me. I write and eat left handed. I golf, bat, cut, etc. right handed. The only weird thing is I can only shoot long guns right handed, and pistols left. I have no idea why. But being I am left eye dominant, I pretty much got kicked off my trap shooting league because I can't hit a thing!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I had an ear wig crawl in my ear when we were camping in the middle of nowhere. was in my ear for 6 hours before they got it out at the hospital. it was right on my ear drum so every time it moved it felt like someone was scratching their finger nails on a chalk board in my head.. i know why they are called ear wigs now.

OMG my ear is itching now too. Also please *do not* watch "Star Trek II". Those who have seen that movie will know what I mean. ;)
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I don't have many interesting weird facts about me, random boring skits:

* Just like the poster said above me - Filter between mouth and brain? NON-Existant, said-foot in mouth every few minutes

* When I hear the sound of heels clicking nearby, I have to find out where/who it is coming from. Always - no matter in a conversation, at work or in school mid-presentation. Weird - I know.

* I hate warm drinks. I have to put my drinks I will drink in the freezer for 10+ minutes until they are seriously-freshingly cold. Even with my protein drinks for breakfast - and if someone has abused my Milk for their coffee and let it sit on the counter, before I put it in cereal I will freeze it to bring the temperature back down from gross-warm to cool-acceptable

* I look forward all week to my day off of working out, like counting down literally - and when it gets there I can't wait to workout and fantasize on my next set of reps, Lmao

* I like to wear sunglasses as much as possible inconjunction with my contacts, because then I feel it gives me privacy - y'know? Like if windows are eyes to the soul sometime I just want the curtains closed so I can observe in peace

* I can't eat chocolate without a glass of water, I just need the balance

* I have a tendency to try and finish what other people are saying, or going to - I find they just take to long and I need to finish it for them, and 90% of the time I am already past their train of thought and summing it up

* I pretty much crush on everything/person daily, but luckily get over it just as quick, but infatuations suck...Lol

Hmmm

* I can't sleep properly without something to hold onto, whether it's a pillow or bunched of blankets, need the bulk. (could be in-conjunction with the Yearning fascination thing, Lmao eh?)

and i realized I actually have ALOT of things that are weird/odd/indifferent to other people, how about that. Lol...
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    :bigsmile: I have no gag reflex
    I have never had a hangover or a blackout (and I can DRINK)
    I eat ice all day
    I can readt 2 pages a min
    I have an almost photographic memory involving anything I read. (Seriously can recall every book I've ever read and give you the short version)
    That filter that exist between people mouths and brains? I lost mine and cant seem to find it.
    I can spell but I can alway tell if the word looks wrong lol

You had me at "no gag reflex". :bigsmile:
  • Metsfn4life
    Metsfn4life Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love digging up my nose.
  • rockeraxXx
    Options
    I can pick things up with my toes!

OMG!! Me tooooo!! My son and husband call me a monkey! I can walk around picking everything up with my toes...hehehe
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Everyone thought I was a boy until the moment I was born - my mother even had a name picked out - Christopher James. When I turned out to be a girl, she looked in a baby name book and the first name she saw that she thought wouldn't get shortened into some crappy nickname was what she named me - Alyssa.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    when I drink JD it has only to come with one piece of ice, it the bar staff don't pay attention they get it back and told to start again

Better be careful about that, you might get it back with spit in it. :noway:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Everyone thought I was a boy until the moment I was born - my mother even had a name picked out - Christopher James. When I turned out to be a girl, she looked in a baby name book and the first name she saw that she thought wouldn't get shortened into some crappy nickname was what she named me - Alyssa.

I was thought to be a boy too, John.
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    at home i'm a "comfortable" slob but if i go elsewhere to use a restroom (especially a public one), i HAVE to clean off counters and

pick up towels.. anyone else??:bigsmile:
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have a large birthmark right above my booty.
  • jmvh59
    jmvh59 Posts: 97
    Options
    I could not stand to watch live action television until I was about 8 or so. I would only watch programs with animation, claymation, or puppets until then.
  • dshelton511
    Options
    :bigsmile: I have no gag reflex

i love having like no gag reflex!!! hahaha

Im 21 and about the get married... for the 2nd time! lmao
    i am a teen mom
    i cant sleep with socks on... its just not possible!!!
    i brush my teeth in the shower
    i like things orgainized, i even have my kids toy boxes labled =P
    thunder storms/rain storms/windstorms are my favorite kind of weather!
    i love dancing in the rain!
    i dye my hair about every 3 months
    i love tattoos but im too scared to ever get one!
    i wont pee on airplanes!!!

ummm there are a few =P
  • Biglovelovesme
    Biglovelovesme Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My head is square. In elementary school I always won the book balancing contests..hands down!
  • looklikeaskelet0n
    Options
    Both of my middle fingers are crooked. Left one is crooked to the left, right one is crooked to the right. I'm so self conscious about it!

uggh mine too. they freak me out D:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I have a third nipple. And thus far, I've only had one person lick it.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

I was thought to be a boy too, John.

everybody thought I was a boy too! And my name was going to be Jacob Austin. And, now I'm Amanda. I hate Amanda...
  • looklikeaskelet0n
    Options
    fact: im addicted to diet coke. i literally have it breakfast, lunch, and dinner. and i cant eat a meal without one. its bad i know but i dont want to give it up.
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I still sleep with a stuffed animal. Im 26.