What do you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• LoonyBird720
    LoonyBird720 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I usually have 2 hard boiled eggs and a Diet Dr. Pepper lol. It tides me over til lunch.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Coffee (almost always) and egg beaters southwestern flavor with hot sauce. Those are my go to things, but I also will have oatmeal made with water or cereal. Sometimes I splurge with bacon.
  • Akahime
    Akahime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I find a serving of oat bran sweetened with splenda and a tsp of becel reduced calorie margarine, 1 egg white, a glass of Silk vanilla soy milk and a black coffee keeps my hunger in check all morning.
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs and two slices of bacon. Fills me up til about 1 PM. :)
  • bignas76
    bignas76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well i start every morning with a 2-3 cup bowl of Special K cereal. Go workout and then come home and eat a brunch consisting of 6 egg whites 6pieces of turkey bacon. Or just 6 pieces of turkey bacon on some whole wheat or whole grain bread. Sometimes a slice of cheese and fat free mayo. I could eat cereal all day everyday but im trying to keep my carbs down.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    1 1/2 cups of...
    honey bunches of oats= almond, cinnamon, or pecan
    cheerios= honey nut, fruit, chocolate, or cinnamon cheerios
    kashi= berry, or cinnamon
    special k= vanilla almond, cinn pecan, blueberry, strawberry
    With...
    3/4 cup silk original light soy milk
    With...
    1 banana

1 oatmeal to go bar
    With...
    1 banana

1 pack of instant oatmeal
    With...
    1 banana
    With...
    natural pb, pb2, or jif to go

:D
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Shakeology! LOVE IT! :)
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I usually don't, I suck at getting up in the morning.
  • khawkin
    khawkin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have a smoothie most mornings made of the following ingredients. I was skeptical but it's pretty good.

1 cup Almond Milk
    1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
    2 tbs Ground Flax Seed (sometimes I leave this out)
    1/2 scoop Jillian Michael's chocolate protein shake powder
    1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries
    1/2 of a Frozen Banana
    1 cup Fresh Spinach
    1/4 cup Fresh Broccoli

Blend it all together and drink. I normally have breakfast around 7:30 a.m., have a snack at 10:00 a.m. (ex. handful of nuts or a protein/fiber bar), lunch at 1:00 p.m., another snack around 3:00 p.m., and then dinner around 6:00 p.m. It seems to be working for me. Good luck to you.
  • megansoriano
    Options
    I like to switch it up. One day I might eat 1/2 cup of fiber one with 1/4 cup of almond milk (yum yum) sometimes with a banana depending on what I plan for the rest of the day or 2 egg whites and 1 egg with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese or 1 serving of oatmeal with whatever I feel like topping it off with or Malt-O-Meal! yum yum! I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow!!!
  • GoStaceyGo
    GoStaceyGo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i like a few things (always half a cup of coffee with splenda and skim milk)

1- Kashi Lean cereal (doesnt matter which one) with skim milk and a banana

2- 2 whole eggs scrambled yolk included because it IS actually good for you. 1 piece of whole wheat toast and 1tbsp natural peanut butter

3- FitOats cinnamin roll oatmean with skim or water depending on my mood.

i like my breakfasts to be around 300cals because it is also my pre workout meal
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    McDonald's Oatmeal without brown sugar, black coffee and water everyday..
  • Jadesfattorment
    Options
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    with blueberrys :)
    and splenda!
  • jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Usually, I'll have a small snack - maybe a couple of cheese sticks when I am making the long commute to work and then have a scoop of scrambled eggs with a piece of bacon from the cafeteria ($2) before starting work. This satisfies me for the 4 hours until lunch. I'v been eating lower carb of late and it seems to reduce my hunger between meals.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Training myself to eat breakfast was a battle for me. I rarely ever ate it before starting to lose weight and now I see how essential it is. I have either Quaker Oats weight control oats or fat free cottage cheese & pineapple. My nutritionist warned me against the sugars and carbs in cold cereals. I used to eat Raisin Bran w/a banana until I was told to stop. Ha!
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have coffee

Me too
  • alwayssummer
    Options
    depends on what my exercise will be for the day. Here are my usual choices: oatmeal with maple syrup and skim milk, english muffin with almond butter and sliced banana, or 1 and a half egg omelet loaded with veggies and a smattering of cheese :)
  • missle30
    missle30 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    M-W i have a packet of original oatmeal made with water and some splenda and 8 scrambled egg whites with hot sauce. Th-F i have 8 egg whites and one whole egg scrambled with hot sauce. Weekends vary.
  • khawkin
    khawkin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i like my breakfasts to be around 300cals because it is also my pre workout meal

My usual breakfast seems to match your criteria. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.
  • andrea7164
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies guys, it's great to get some different ideas. I see oats is a favourite as well as eggs.