What do you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• k4evans1
    k4evans1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Well I don't think I have morning tea but... I like greek yogurt with agave, kashi cereal, and berries. I also like pb toast with a banana. The other breakfast I eat a lot is kefir with fruit. That's awesome that there is morning tea :) I want to start that in Chicago! LOL :)
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i eat oatmeal with honey, peanut butter (or a boiled egg in place of the peanut butter depends on if im in the mood for an egg) and 1/2 c. 1% milk. on my weekends, i like to eat, 2 eggs over easy with wheat toast and a cup of coffee with agave nectar.
  • Elleebell
    Options
    I HAVE to have an egg. I assume it's the protein, but whatever it is, if I don't have an egg I am eating again within the next two hours. An egg and a piece of wheat toast will keep me going for like 4 hours!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    1 cup Cheerios 1/2 cup skim mild

then betwen breakfast & lunch I like to have 2 mandarin oranges.
  • thecat
    thecat Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I usually eat "Kashi Go Lean" cereal this one has enough soy protein equvilant to 1egg and it's is very high in fiber with handful of walnuts and 1/2 sliced banana or homemade oatmeal with walnuts and cinnamon. I really feel satisfied all morning.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, a potato, and a piece of toast. sometimes with a glass of milk. delicious, and keeps me full for hours!
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Usually, I'll have Special K with Strawberries, or Honey Bunches of Oats, skim milk, a piece of harvest multi-grain bread, and a golden delicious apple. And on my 2 days off, I make a sandwich with one egg, sausage sometimes pepper jack cheese along with the apple. Nothing too special.
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of frozen blueberries, with hot tea. Yep, that's weird, but I soooooo look forward to it! :)
  • blasiansrus
    Options
    1 serving of Whole Grain Cream of Wheat, a poached egg, and 2 pieces of Morning Star bacon :)
    OR
    some type of oatmeal!
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    What does the trick for me is half a cup of cottage cheese 1% and half of a whole wheat bagel with butter. And coffee of course!
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I start the day early (whether I like it or not) so there's not much time.I usually eat in the car. Teaching munchkins by 7:30 AM. I do better with some yogurt and fruit, sometimes a little granola on it, or a breakfast bar thats made primarily or nuts and seeds (Nature Valley). Bean and cheese taco on corn tortilla is a splurge. The protein gets me through the morning. Otherwise I am looking for something to eat before 10:00. Weekends, I make an omelette with lots of veggies and some ham and baby swiss. I usually have that late morning and then skip or have a lite lunch. Coffee is a must - black.
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    Lately I have a Body by Vi shake using light soy milk, a few ice cubes, and fruit. I choose different fruits to mix it up a little. Yummy and very filling!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    A bagel thin with one whole and 2 scrambled egg whites and a slice of cheese... YUM!
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup old fashioned oat cooked with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. Gives me 8 grams of protein and 14 grams of fiber so I'm good until lunch.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i have to change what i do. I used to eat oatmeal with cinnamon, skim milk, a banana and a cup of coffee every morning. I get pretty full, i finish my breakfast at 8. But by 11 o'clock i want to eat something else and sometimes my stomach is growling in class. (which is embarrassing). So i figured i will not eat at home, i'll just take two pieces of fruit (like an apple and a banana) with me to school (in my school there's no such thing as a healthy choice. Last week i overslept so i had a banana and a small chocolate milk which had 170 kcal-just the milk). So i figured if i eat a banana after first class, a coffee with creamer after second and an apple after third, i will save calories and i will feel more satisfied.
  • verdammtwenig
    Options
    I try and eat some sort of protein. Hard boiled eggs, nuts of some sort, or a greek yogurt.

And then cereal, toast, or steel cut oats.

And usually a piece of fruit (clementines as of late since I got a huge box of them).
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Protein smoothie containing:

Protein Powder
    Coconut milk
    Almond butter
    cocoa
    1 raw egg
  • iPhone4fotos
    Options
    I have a cup of Cheerios with a 1/2 cup of skim milk and then I drink a third of a serving of my protein shake. That usually keeps me full until my mid-morning snack.
  • kybrandyb
    kybrandyb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt or an egg
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    MY WEEKDAY OPTIONS
    - Egg whites with veggies
    - Hemp protein shake
    -Boiled egg & Half grapefruit
    -Coconut Muesli
    -Fauxtmeal (oatmeal substitute)