Replies

• Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    A bowl of honey nut cheerios!!
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Apples, guavas and other fruits-mostly ones full of fiber cause they keep me super satisfied, sometimes I eat brocolli and/or carrots for breakfast, carrots are yummy in the morning :P
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I love coffee.... but I'm trying to weane myself off a bit. I do find that when I have oatmeal it keeps me filled longer... I like peanuts in my oatmeal. I also like grits, with scramble eggs.... I am truly leaning towards porridge these days because this way I wont snack in between.
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    1 Cup of Oats, 1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder, 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter 1/2 cup of milk
  • LaLaMicha
    LaLaMicha Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been making a packet of choc chip oatmeal into a pancake. I mix in 1/4 cup water and an egg white, and I top it off with Cary's sugar free syrup. Deliciousness for 180 calories when I crave pancakes and it makes the house smell great too.
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    irish oatmeal with honey and strawberries in it. 150 calories of yumminess!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Black coffee and an egg-white omelet. Can't live without it!

350cals, 40+ grams of protein, low carb, low fat and delicious!
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If I could always find apples that were good - then I'd eat an apple. Otherwise, oatmeal.
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    1.5C (the entire small carton) of cheese and chive egg beaters, with or without toast, depending on my hunger. I make sure to pack up on protein in the morning to keep me from hunger pangs later in the day. :)

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai
  • alisatomp
    alisatomp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Egg, turkey bacon and cottage cheese is really good! And a cup of coffee!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Coffee, 1 sugar and 2% milk/
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Usually, fruit, high fiber cereal and fish...
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I have two morning meals. The first might be a thin slice of toast with butter, or oatmeal, or a protein shake, or a couple of hard boiled eggs, with a piece of fresh fruit. The second is almost always fatfree plain yogurt (about 3/4 of a cup) with berries or jam mixed in.
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    fat free activia and a good quality muesli with nuts - keeps me going for the morning
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i have to change what i do. I used to eat oatmeal with cinnamon, skim milk, a banana and a cup of coffee every morning. I get pretty full, i finish my breakfast at 8. But by 11 o'clock i want to eat something else and sometimes my stomach is growling in class. (which is embarrassing). So i figured i will not eat at home, i'll just take two pieces of fruit (like an apple and a banana) with me to school (in my school there's no such thing as a healthy choice. Last week i overslept so i had a banana and a small chocolate milk which had 170 kcal-just the milk). So i figured if i eat a banana after first class, a coffee with creamer after second and an apple after third, i will save calories and i will feel more satisfied.

That is so tough when you have classes, especially if you have a lot of them back-to-back. I remember eating bagels in college, because they would keep me full through the 10-hour stretch of classes I often had (I refused to eat in class because I thought that was impolite). Now it seems like I need to eat constantly, and I actually have a hard time making it through my 3-hour graduate classes without a snack.
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Bowl of good cereal, 1 cu of skim milk and a banana.

On the weekends I usually sub a bagel and cream cheese for cereal... but still the banana
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Weekdays things get pretty hectic trying to get out of the door with my 4 year old and 2 year old daughters in time for preschool, and typically getting them fed, dressed, and ready to go outweighs my own needs. I like to go to the gym while they are in school in the mornings.
    I either scarf down a Chobani greek yogurt with 1/4 cup of granola in it (I leave it in the kitchen and take a bite every time I walk through, lols) or I grab a Luna blueberry bar and munch on it in the car. I like to go to the gym after I drop them off, so I also try to drink at least 20 ounces of water.
    If I had my way, it would be eggs or oatmeal with fruit. Yum!
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I've been really lazy lately, so I've been picking up Bolthouse's Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino. It's got two servings a bottle. 180 cals and 8 protein a serving (and it tastes like chocolate milk!). So I'll drink half in the morning (my boyfriend gets up at 4am for work, and I usually do too) when I get up, then the other half around 10am when I start getting hungry again.

This super early wake-up call has really screwed with my meal schedule.

I've also eaten Kashi (without milk 'cause I hate the soggy soggy) as breakfast and as a snack sometimes too.

And Fage and honey yogurt is so delicious. I hate yogurt. But I am all over Fage. It's not slimy.
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having two poached eggs with a slice of wholemeal bread and 15g low fat margarine :)
  • 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    I at the same thing almost every day for breakfast: I get a plastic cup fill it just a little bit more than a half full of Cheerios, 1/4 filled will Fiber One Cereal, 1/8 on the top with Cracklin' Oat Bran. Put your hand over the top, shake it well. Next, get another cup and fill it with Silk Unsweetened soy milk. Get in the car and enjoy as I drive to work. Also, a black coffee after I've eaten! :) I have a 45 minute drive to work so I try to utilize that time! : )