When was your first kiss

Options

Replies

• InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    first "real" kiss=end of my junior year of high school
    glad/suprised to see I wasn't one of the oldest ones!
    Wasn't to anyone special- i just refused to leave high school without ever being kissed or going on a date!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I was 3 or 4, he was 5 or 6. Out parents thought it was cute, and snapped a picture of it.

First real kiss, I was fourteen, he was seventeen.
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    12- playing spin the bottle at a party. Why does it always land on the one person you don't want it to??
  • andreacord
    Options
    14, during a game of hide and go seek.
  • andreacord
    Options
    There's pics of me at age 3 kissing boys. I got written up on the school bus for kissing a boy when I was 5. Stayed in for recess countless times for trying to kiss the boys. I was a kissing who-ore.

LOL this is great!
  • andreacord
    Options
    There's pics of me at age 3 kissing boys. I got written up on the school bus for kissing a boy when I was 5. Stayed in for recess countless times for trying to kiss the boys. I was a kissing who-ore.

LOL this is great!

Oops double post .. computer is acting up lately.
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    14, in my backyard behind some trees after our friends dared us to 'french' each other :laugh:

He's still one of my good buddies to this day!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    my first real kiss was when i was 15.
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    1 week before my 13th Birthday....behind the 7-11
  • We were 12 and our home ec teacher left us alone in the room for like 5 minutes so he kissed me(: I'm marrying him next summer(:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    10, he was 11. We were playing hide and seek and we hid together under a plastic kiddie pool in my back yard...he was the bad boy next door and my first love. LOL
  • pattialling
    Options
    On a skiing trip in the seventh grade - we went on the ski lift together and I just turned my head and he surprised me.
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    14. My friend and I played spin the bottle with 3 girls from the neighborhood. Quick pecks from each girl, then 'real' kisses from two of them afterwards. Closest i've ever been to a real multi-partner event - all went downhill from there LOL.

Just recently found out I was the first kiss for the next girl I made out with - in a cabin a church retreat. 25 yrs later, her parents just joined our church and her dad just filled me in on that little detail (can you say awkward?) She ended up marrying a guy I helped hook her up with.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My first 'real' kiss was when I was 16. It was with my crush in schooll. He came to my house and we snuck up to mah bedroom.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    ugh. how traumatizing. i was 15, on my first date. we went to see aladdin. when he brought me home i kissed him because i thought that was what you were supposed to do on a date. ugh. assaulted with his tongue, and he drooled. bleh. i didn't kiss anyone else until college!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    7th Grade. Jack Merril's sister in a covered wagon at Knott's Berry Farm. We were playing "Peaches and Cream."
  • REBEE17
    REBEE17 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    14 I think.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    It was either 7 or 8. I was playing house with a friend next door. She the wife and I was the husband and she wanted to so what grown ups did. I wasn't going to stop her LOL