When was your first kiss

Options

Replies

• kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    It was either 7 or 8. I was playing house with a friend next door. She the wife and I was the husband and she wanted to so what grown ups did. I wasn't going to stop her LOL

hahaha!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Real kiss - 13
    Kissed my brothers friend behind the couch at 7 :bigsmile: (but do little kid kisses count?)
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, and haven't been kissed...
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    When I was 15 years old, under a mango tree. YUKK

yukk?! I LOVE this! kissing under trees is wonderful! especially fruit trees whaaaa! killer.
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    We were 12 and our home ec teacher left us alone in the room for like 5 minutes so he kissed me(: I'm marrying him next summer(:

AWH!!!! I was 12. AND it was GROSS. haha
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    12...at my house. The boy put his tongue in my mouth. It was awful. The whole time I was thinking...this is what they make a big deal about!!!!!

It was a LONG time before anyone else put their tongue in my mouth again....
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    peck on the lips - 4th grade

real kiss - 12 - disgusting and thrilling at the same time
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i was 17, he was 15 (blech!). we were listening to mxpx in my room. the seconds were going by at a snail's pace. all of a sudden, in true dawson's creek style, his lips approached mine (deathly slowly) and then, i was attacked.

by a dry lizard tonsil hockey tongue.

and i was scarred. thought it was me that was bad...and then came along college. and i was proved wrong ;)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, and haven't been kissed...

:smooched: My first kiss went a little like this... :bigsmile:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    First time a boy kissed me I was almost 14 I think. It was winter break in 8th grade and then it was a year before I made out with a guy. Both were HORRIBLE!! Thank god I was a quick study....and me and my best friend practiced with each other LOL Boy did her husband's eyes get big when she made a comment one night drinking, "She's (referring to me) still the best, or at the very least in my top 5 of best make out sessions/kissers" :laugh: :laugh: After he stuttered out a wha-wha-what?! She responded w/o hesitation, "Well, how'd ya think 2 18 y.o. girls got so much free *kitten*!!" :drinker:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    14....and he was 18 :noway: Let's not talk about it any more than that. :embarassed:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Age 14 at a dance. He was 15 and my first boyfriend.
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    i was 4/5...lol but my first tongue swaper was 9/10 a boy from my church lol
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I was 8... playing kickball in school and I scored a really good homerun and our team won and a girl on my team ran over and grabbed me and kissed me. I thought really nothing of it then but it definately caused me some confusion in later years!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i've never been kissed.
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    my first kiss was in kindergarten a cute little red headed boy kissed me in the coat closet, it was just a little kiss then he ran away......
    BUT, my first real kiss was when I was 15, this boy who I knew liked me but never talked to me much (i thought he was shy) he was 15 too, it was at CHURCH, it was not Sunday, but we were there for something and there were other people in the building but I walked in the door and he was standing there and he grabbed my hand and said come here I have something to tell you, so he dragged me to the basement and started kissing me like a crazy boy!! like he was starving for water in the desert and I was a well!! BUT, I must say it was awesome....we started dating...and we kissed a few times like that again. It is quite a memory, can't believe it was almost 30 years ago.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    When I was 9 I went up to an older boy that lived around the corner from me who was about 13-14 and kissed him. He didn't want it though and pushed me away.

My first real kiss though was with my first boyfriend when I was 13. :love:
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    19 years...hey I was a shy guy in school

CUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEE :flowerforyou:
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Mine was with my first real boyfriend at 15.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I was 12 and I asked this boy jonathan to come to my bedroom window. I kissed him and he kissed me back, then said "there. Now are you happy?" It made me sad. I didn't have my first real kiss until I just turned 16 and one of my friends gave me a real frencher as a present. We were FWB for a few years after, never really dated.