Diet Food Obsession - What's yours?

Options

Replies

• marigold77
    Options
    Crystal Light -- the lemon-lime / pink lemonade kinds. It fills me up, with minimal caloric impact... :)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Dry aged rib eye cooked rare/medium rare with garlic and parsley sweet potato fries and a garlic aoli for dipping.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    If by "diet food" you mean low-cal/reduced fat then "none".

I like real food and I am generally obsessed with all food in all its deliciousness.
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I am addicted to the Market Pantry brand Turkey Meatballs from Target. At only 130 calories for 6 of them (and only 1.5 minutes to heat in the microwave) they make a great low cal meal or snack. I’ve been keeping a constant supply of them at home at work. YUM!

I'm headed to Target after work for these!! Thanks for sharing!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Anything other than diet food.

Does beer count as an obsession?
  • Healthyliving15
    Options
    McDonalds caramel frappe...mmm it's so addicting
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    sweet potatoes, carmel corn mini rice cakes, popcorn and skinny cow ice cream sandwiches..........YUM
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    mini twister lollys only 45 cals
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Does beer count as an obsession?

Anyone ever tell you that you look like Dexter?
  • has to be boots shapers tomato and pasta cup soup, 88 cals and a good filler if you really need to have something!
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Baked Lays chips
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    chocolate pretzels 100 cals per package! :)
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    Waist Watchers Diet Citrus Frost Soda--no calories, no sugar, no sodium, and no aspartame. And it actually tastes good!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    yea most definitely NOT into diet food, isn't that what got most of us fat in the first place (when we tried 'dieting')?:laugh: By eating low fat, no sugar stuff thinking how great we were doing?

I'm a bit confused by the thread title too.

I eat whatever I want and log it and simply make healthier choices in what I crave, fitting it into my day. If I am in a pizza mood, store pizza taste far to salty to me now so I create my own yummy one with lots of veggies and all that good jazz on it. Is this considered 'diet food'? :huh: :flowerforyou:

Cheers for those no longer eating diet food!:flowerforyou:
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    pop chips.
  • goldieglitter
    goldieglitter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am a cheese addict, so I eat a low fat string cheese everyday, and I have recently gotten hooked on laughing cow cheese wedges!
  • goldieglitter
    goldieglitter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ALSO Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper is SO GOOD. I really hate diet sodas, but this one is special!
  • ChrisDeb
    Options
    Special K Crisps. They taste like a crispy poptart. Good for a "treat." Really liking the Progresso Lite Soups too.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm a real food person and am crushing on Toscano cheese dusted with cinnamon.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I am addicted to the Market Pantry brand Turkey Meatballs from Target. At only 130 calories for 6 of them (and only 1.5 minutes to heat in the microwave) they make a great low cal meal or snack. I’ve been keeping a constant supply of them at home at work. YUM!

What’s your “diet” food obsession?

only 130 cals? gotta pick these up ..