Diet Food Obsession - What's yours?

Options

Replies

• Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So Delicious Coconut ice cream bars... mmm! Only 100 cals!
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Fage greek yoghurt, agave nectar and peanut butter
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Peanut butter...on a spoon.

Yah... me too
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Diet Dr. Pepper, tastes better than the original to me! :drinker:
  • medstudentchef
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream and Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade.
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Oikos yogurt is my new obsession...takes my chocolate craving away :)
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have two things I love and have one or the other almost every day. I would eat them even if I wasn't trying to lose weight because they are tasty, low cal, low fat and not frankenfood (meaning no preservatives, additives, or HFCS)

Better'n Peanut Butter - less fat than regular PB, less calories than regular PB and it tastes wonderful. - 2T is 100 calories and 2.5g of fat. Much better than PB which is 185 calorie and 16g of fat.

Vita-Top Muffins - love these things! I either have them for breakfast or dessert in the evenings. 100 calories, 1 to 1.5g of fat depending on what kind I have.

Yuck! I hate better n peanut butter! It tastes so fake! I can't believe no one here has said PB2 or even better chocolate PB2!!! Now that stuff is the best! 45 cals for 2 tablespoons and soooo good!!!
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have two things I love and have one or the other almost every day. I would eat them even if I wasn't trying to lose weight because they are tasty, low cal, low fat and not frankenfood (meaning no preservatives, additives, or HFCS)

Better'n Peanut Butter - less fat than regular PB, less calories than regular PB and it tastes wonderful. - 2T is 100 calories and 2.5g of fat. Much better than PB which is 185 calorie and 16g of fat.

Vita-Top Muffins - love these things! I either have them for breakfast or dessert in the evenings. 100 calories, 1 to 1.5g of fat depending on what kind I have.

Yuck! I hate better n peanut butter! It tastes so fake! I can't believe no one here has said PB2 or even better chocolate PB2!!! Now that stuff is the best! 45 cals for 2 tablespoons and soooo good!!!

What's PB2?
  • bluejuiseritsma
    bluejuiseritsma Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE dried Cranberries! A small handful (which is a serving size) is just enough to keep my sweet tooth at bay. I usually throw a handle on a salad with tomatoes, red cabbage, carrots, and a little shredded cheese. YUMMY!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    - Boca Burger's vegan patties (70-90 cals each)
    - Roasted pumpkin with salt
    - Clif Bars :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options

What's PB2?

Basically powdered peanut butter and you add a tablespoon of water to it, mix it and it tastes so good. I was skeptical at first but when I tried it, I was hooked, especially the chocolate pb2! The ingredients are roasted peanuts sugar and salt with no added preservatives. Only thing is that it's super hard to find so go to the website to see which stores sell it or buy it online. It's so worth it!
  • kamhap2003
    Options
    I love peanut butter!!!
  • NickyJones
    NickyJones Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Lowfat yogurt with frozen berries mixed in, sometimes with a scoop of protein powder. The berries freeze the yogurt and the result is berry-licious ice cream! <3
  • alilikesjuice
    Options
    Peanut butter on a spoon
    chobani non fat greek pomegranate yogurt
    oatmeal
    diet a&w root beer (my bad)

Were we separated at birth?!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, dark chocolate almonds, and the woman I babysit for is obsessed with diet drinks of all kinds, so kill me later aspartame, but I love the diet gingerale/sierra mist/cokes
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I've discovered that
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I don't go looking for "diet food", but I do keep an eye out for healthy snacks.
    My current favourites - raw almonds, boiled eggs, sodium reduced ham, lite jarlsberg slices
  • kellyc3
    Options
    Bumpp
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    smoked flavor weight watchers string cheese, 50 cal for a stick
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Hard-boiled egg whites (I don't like the yolk hard-boiled, the texture is funky to me)
    Apples
    Roasted apsaragus
    My homemade protein waffles
    Bananas
    Soda cupcakes
    String cheese
    Chicken breasts (or homemade popcorn chicken)
    Pears
    Oroweat Sandwich Thins (I like the Whole Wheat flavor)

Basically, I like food. Lots of of it.