'KatieJane83's bucket list:

1. Get back to my high school weight. Check

2. Get really fit and in shape. Check

3. Start a vaguely scandalous mfp
    thread that cracks people up, becomes
    slightly sexual, is controversial, and cheers
    people up who are at work on a Monday Check

D*mn, I'm on a roll!

And just want to add, I don't care what people do, you can grow it out and braid it for all I care, I just like seeing all the differing opinions!

Thumbs up! We haven't had a fun and frisky thread that hasn't been pulled off in a while. Thanks
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    This is tooooo funny! I was just thinking about this myself. Now that I'm single after 2 yrs (10 if you don't count the breaks) I don't do it as often. I think I should but i just don't...:yawn:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy sometimes. Luckily, my fiancee doesn't care. All he cares is that he's invited to the party, not what the decorations look like.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Married for almost 10 years and I HATE hair. But my problem is, I have oober sensitive skin. I shave my armpits three times a week, otherwise they get irritated, BAD! I can't shave down there cause it gets even worse, so I just keep it trimmed cause I can't stand hair down there but trim is better than bushy lol!! And my legs, ugh, the worse!! I shave once a week, every two weeks during the winter. They get so bad, every time I shave my legs, the day after until the hair is "fully" back to grown, it feels like rug burn ALL over my legs. I have tried everything possible.

I want a ton of money to do laser hair removal ALL over my body, no hair anywhere except for my eyebrows and head lol!!
  • robynluvsjesus
    robynluvsjesus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. Keep it tidy but keep it grown.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Evidently I still feel the need for a "security blanket"-landing strip it is!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Married for almost 10 years and I HATE hair. But my problem is, I have oober sensitive skin. I shave my armpits three times a week, otherwise they get irritated, BAD! I can't shave down there cause it gets even worse, so I just keep it trimmed cause I can't stand hair down there but trim is better than bushy lol!! And my legs, ugh, the worse!! I shave once a week, every two weeks during the winter. They get so bad, every time I shave my legs, the day after until the hair is "fully" back to grown, it feels like rug burn ALL over my legs. I have tried everything possible.

I want a ton of money to do laser hair removal ALL over my body, no hair anywhere except for my eyebrows and head lol!!

Tried Coochy Cream or Tend Skin? I have both and they seem to work well and I have really sensitive skin, mostly on underarms and bikini area. I also tend to like to wax versus shave but I have been lazy lately and been shaving.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Well... I'd hoped to let it run its course, but the thread is, pardon the expression, getting a little rough around the edges.

At this point too much work to weed the garden, so I'm going to lock it.

Thanks to those of you who kept it above-board and respectful.

Cheers,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.