Replies

• Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Hang on, while I get a pen and paper. :wink:

BAHAHAHA!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Let me guess, 99% of the "Eeew, hair is unnatural and it makes me want to vomit" crowd are American. *rolls eyes*

Well actually, men who want their women to look the same as they did before puberty hit them make me want to vomit. As do women who have been brainwashed into thinking it's somehow wrong to look like a woman.

Keep your barbie doll looks, I'm staying normal. Yes, shave if YOU want to, I do shave some places sometimes, but not because my man cannot handle the fact that he's got an actual *gasp* woman on his hands.

Judgemental much?
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Yes there is some mud slinging in both directions....

I do what I like for me for my reasons - I personally think hair is icky - on ME. But to throw insults and say it makes you look like barbie, or adolescent, and say men who like it have issues - is unnecessary, and the fact is, you have no idea how I look.

Grow a bush! Trim a tree - do whatever - I don't care, I will never ever see it! Unless it's hanging out of your bathing suit - which I have seen.

:laugh: I've seen that too...it's very unsightly!

Men, commando and short cut offs - bad combination - oh wait that's another thread.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I'm old... married & divorced more than one time and single at the moment and my shaving habits have not changed. Even the muff is gone.... after my first child when they shaved me... I couldn't stand the hair growing back so it's gone and stays gone.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    If it's winter, I pretty much never shave if I'm single. Just wear tshirts and long leggings to the gym! :laugh: In the summer I'll shave my calves and underarms. I sometimes shave down under if it's bothering me...gets hot in the summer! :tongue:
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Yes there is some mud slinging in both directions....

I do what I like for me for my reasons - I personally think hair is icky - on ME. But to throw insults and say it makes you look like barbie, or adolescent, and say men who like it have issues - is unnecessary, and the fact is, you have no idea how I look.

Grow a bush! Trim a tree - do whatever - I don't care, I will never ever see it! Unless it's hanging out of your bathing suit - which I have seen.

:laugh: I've seen that too...it's very unsightly!

Men, commando and short cut offs - bad combination - oh wait that's another thread.

HA
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy sometimes. Luckily, my fiancee doesn't care. All he cares is that he's invited to the party, not what the decorations look like.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread...haha
  • Firefighter_Ray
    Firefighter_Ray Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I dye all my pube hair lime green, I find it distracts women from how small it is :blushing:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I see siggy every 6 weeks.

I don't really "go out" anywhere to show off my body.

Do the math.
    :(
    Now if lived here I'd shave everyday.

I'm pretty sure Yeti reportings at the gym can be blamed on me. But I'm warm! lol
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options

Mother nature put hair THERE long before we needed clothes. It is no longer essential to have hair for survival.

The younger generation doesn't look at it with the same eyes as you. Best not to judge others simply because you don't do it. Like tattoos and piercings, it's here whether you understand it or not.

When I was the younger generation and it was all the rage, I still agreed that I didn't want to look like a kid. It's not something I'll ever do either. :)

Y'all can remove what cha want, I care not. haha Just don't ask me to.

Well that's one purpose of a landing strip/Hitler 'stache! :wink: ooh, did I go too far? :laugh:

or the dorito chip

LMFAO!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    :laugh: BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Ok, so yes keep it clean... legs right now... eh... no one cares :embarassed: and I have been wearing actual pants (yes me in jeans!) so I have been slacking :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've been single my whole life. (yay me :/ ) and in the winter I don't shave my legs as often. (Who is seeing them, after all?) always keep my pits shaved though. other intimate places.. uhh let's just say, spring of next year I'm going for my first brazilian. so we'll see how that goes.. hahaha
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    haha, just been reading this post and think its funny.

Have any of you guys heard about the latest craze in the south of the uk (well one particular area of south) called a vajazzle????

If you haven't google it! Personally, I cba but then I'm a mother of 2 whos been with the same guy for years and this would definitely not impress him, haha! :laugh:
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    haha, just been reading this post and think its funny.

Have any of you guys heard about the latest craze in the south of the uk (well one particular area of south) called a vajazzle????

If you haven't google it! Personally, I cba but then I'm a mother of 2 whos been with the same guy for years and this would definitely not impress him, haha! :laugh:

If this is anything like what I'm thinking... OH MY GOD. XDDDD
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    for shizzle!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Let me guess, 99% of the "Eeew, hair is unnatural and it makes me want to vomit" crowd are American.

Don-King--Only-in-America.jpg
  • idshields24
    Options
    Well being single, I still like it smooth for me. I just ventured into waxing and have fallen in love. I shave my legs maybe once a month in the winter and get waxed down there every 4 weeks. Underarms every two weeks.
  • Hollieox
    Options
    Shaving habits have not changed! ahaha
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

Just a request to keep the conversation civil and respectful, and avoid mudslinging or personal insult. The guidelines don't prohibit this sort of topic, as long as it stays relatively clinical and avoids straying into sexual innuendo. A few posts have headed that way, and I'll clean them up. But otherwise, please continue to share your opinions politely and we should be fine.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.