TCWE
TCWE Posts: 51 Member
Tattoos on a guy/girl. Sexy?

Sexiest location.

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    If it is a few then I find it is sexy on a guy, too many though - not so much.

Sexiest for a guy for me is on his side or on the left side of his upper chest.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    For me no tattoos. I don't find them appealing. However I probably wouldn't NOT DATE somebody because they had one. Too limiting.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I freakin love them. Sexy sexy sexy just about anywhere...sleeves....chest....sides....!

I have a few....planning on getting sleeves when I'm at goal weight.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    sexy as hell...love sleeves on a guy...
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Tattoos on a guy/girl. Sexy?

Sexiest location.

totally depends on the guy / girl / tattoos

If you have bad, boring, uninteresting work, then it just looks trashy. If you have incredibly talented artists work on you, then you could have full sleeves and look ridiculously hot. It all depends.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Depends on where/what for me. I have one on my ankle I got in Hawaii. I think it's cute, not sexy.
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Not my style.
  • Katefab26
    Options
    Tattoos are sooooo sexy!!! I think that's really the only reason I have a raging teenage girl crush on Adam Levine lol

I have one on my leg. It's very pretty and I think it's placed well
  • Katefab26
    Options
    I freakin love them. Sexy sexy sexy just about anywhere...sleeves....chest....sides....!

Rawr!!! You're already wayyy too sexy...it'll be unbelievable when you get the sleeves!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

Rawr!!! You're already wayyy too sexy...it'll be unbelievable when you get the sleeves!!!! :flowerforyou:

:blushing: Oh Kate, stop it! :blushing:

Only thing that sucks is that when I mentioned it to the husband, he wasn't very thrilled...that's a bit too much ink for him so we shall see....
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Let the bashing begin...

Men - the more the better...SEXY as hell anywhere and everywhere on their body (except face)

Women - I don't like them on upper arms, upper legs or chest. Lower leg, foot, stomach, side, back, wrist, neck, shoulder...sexy!!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for tattoos...I have 3 of my own, but I want more.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have 2 myself. :)
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are sooooo sexy!!! I think that's really the only reason I have a raging teenage girl crush on Adam Levine lol

I have one on my leg. It's very pretty and I think it's placed well

Adam Levine :love:

I love love love tattoos.

12434111_p7mz7KN9_b.jpg
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I have 5, 4 of which are hidden

It really depends on what they are I think]

Sleeves on men <3
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos on anyone if they are well done and done by an amazing artist. I can't stand bad tattoos, they just look horrible.

On a guy I just like them, anywhere/everywhere. :):)
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    Love love love tattoos on a guy! Then again, this is coming from a girl who has two half sleeves, chestpiece, and other large tattoos.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I don't like them...especially when they get old and blurry and you can't tell what they are.

Then again, I'm just not that crazy about such a permanent change to my body... I want a new car every 3 years, so I'd probably spend a bunch of money for ink on my body, then be tired of it or wish I'd gotten something else in a year or two!

Went to a wedding last year and there was a guy with a forehead tattoo....not THAT's a committment!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm riddled with them lol

Super sexy on guys....... however I draw the line at neck tattoos.. you either look crazy or you're trying too hard IMO. :smokin:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

^^^This exactly plus the plans for own tattoos, I'm designing a big side piece that will eventually be expanded into a sleeve