Tattoos - sexy or not?

Options

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    On girls, Sleeve, Back, collarbone, thighs/hip, calve(s)

NO NECK TATS PLEASE
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the person but in general, not my cup of tea.
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    It is a tribute to my family, each family piece is tribal.
  • staceeyy3
    Options
    I love tattoos, i find them very attractive on both men and women... considering the people who have them are attractive...
    nothing uglier than a big ugly tattoo on rolls... oh and i have 8 so far....
  • oliviapeacock
    oliviapeacock Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    On men, they are sexy on a chiseled bicep or tricep. However, what happens to them when you lose definition? Not so nice then. :0/
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Love em. But they can be overdone sometimes.
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos on anyone if they are well done and done by an amazing artist. I can't stand bad tattoos, they just look horrible.

I completely agree! I like them pretty and colorful! Like mine and my husbands:) We would keep getting more, except our amazing talented tattoo artist passed away last March.
  • dHowe4406
    Options
    Very sexy! I love tattoos I have 8!
  • Silverhillbilly
    Options
    I love tatteos - I have 9 tats
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    SEXY!!! I love half sleeves, and well planned back pieces. Mmmmmmmmm love love love tattoos. I have 3 and plan on at least 3 more multiple session tattoos. I have a decent sized one on my right thigh, i was looking at it last night and realized it has shrunk... It actually looks better now! The fading has lessened a bit as it has gotten tighter.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person. I work at a prison so I see tattoos ALL DAY LONG on inmates. I can't help but stare. I've seen some really good ones and some really bad ones. As for non-inmates - I like them but not all over. Or if the guy looks wimpy and has one he looks silly to me. On women I've seen some that are amazing - even the ones that show all the time. As for mine I LOVE it. I have not once regretted getting it.
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I think its very sexy. Love them, I just have one. A good old fashioned tramp stamp lol.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Moar tats!

Chicks w/ tatt'd knuckles rule.
  • sinobaako82
    sinobaako82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If it is a few then I find it is sexy on a guy, too many though - not so much.

Sexiest for a guy for me is on his side or on the left side of his upper chest.

i feel the same. and guess what, i married a man with a tattoo on his left upper chest. and that's the side i always prefer to sleep.
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    For some reason I like some tattoo's on females, I think they can be sexy.. but not a big fan of tats on men.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I love them! I have three. The guy I'm seeing now is the first guy I've ever dated that didn't have any. It kind of weirds me out. That said I've seen some pretty awful tattoos. I definitely prefer none to bad.

Amen to that.

I have a hardcore ink kink. I love tattoos. I have one, I want half sleeves or a pretty decently sized back piece, but that all is on the back burner until I hit my GW.

I did see a tattoo over a mastectomy scar, made me cry, so beautiful.

http://quigleyscabinet.blogspot.com/2009/04/mastectomy-tattoos.html
  • untilthesun
    untilthesun Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    SEXY! end of. im looking forward to getting my full back peice once another 10lbs has gone!
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Maybe one or two. As long as they're not huge. But I'm more of a no tattoo kind of girl.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    My husband is sleeved up plus, obvs he is sexy to me... but sometimes I wonder why? Aside from the initials of his son and the matching one we have tastefully and tiny-ly behind our ears they aren't meant to do much other than intimidate people - which I'm sure they do. Guys can pull that off but I don't really like sleeves or chest pieces on women - especially chest pieces. I think they look gross coming out of wedding gowns. They are rarely pretty, they are masculine and dark. So many of them were trendy at a time but they end up looking dated.. ei. tribal. I would think long and hard before I got another one, my husband on the other hand can do his whole body if he pleases. Its always a personal and circumstantial opinion.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I hope they are sexy. I have three. I can't erase them.

:laugh: