Tattoos - sexy or not?

Options

Replies

• RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I think they are great expressions of who you are. My wife "says" she doesn't like mine, but she stares at it with googlie eyes when I don't have a shirt on. So either she does like it, or she thinks I'm a big idiot. It probably depends on the day and what I have done. :)
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Makes me feel old. I don't get it at all. I don't like 'em. But, lots of them around, so I am learning to ignore them.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Moar tats!

Chicks w/ tatt'd knuckles rule.

Agree. My favorite retired stripper (she's having a baby) is a sexy little pixie of a thing and she has the hottest knuckle tattoos!!
  • mixtapemusings
    mixtapemusings Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Tres sexy! I have a half sleeve and am working on more. I love them and feel sexier with them. Also ups the attraction factor on anyone who has them. My girl loves them too. ;)
  • Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It depends on the tattoo, the person, the location...

They can be sexy as hell, but the wrong tattoo in the right location can still be a no-no.

Tattoos should match personality.

Personally I have all of mine hidden away so they can't be noticed under regular clothing.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Sexy! As long as it's not too over done and all over the body. I have 2 tattoos, butterflies on my foot and a cancer ribbon intertwined with flowers on my wrist. My boyfriend has a tribal tattoo on his calf....it's sexxy as hell!!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I love them! I have three. The guy I'm seeing now is the first guy I've ever dated that didn't have any. It kind of weirds me out. That said I've seen some pretty awful tattoos. I definitely prefer none to bad.

Amen to that.

I have a hardcore ink kink. I love tattoos. I have one, I want half sleeves or a pretty decently sized back piece, but that all is on the back burner until I hit my GW.

I did see a tattoo over a mastectomy scar, made me cry, so beautiful.

http://quigleyscabinet.blogspot.com/2009/04/mastectomy-tattoos.html

Wow that is beautiful!!!!!!

My mother in law had a mastectomy and had a big pink ribbon done on her side...she did have reconstructive surgery and implants.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Sexy indeed.. :love: ;) When the artwork is unique, and on a guy, over a nice arm muscle etc, especially appealing...but even a dude who is either really skinny, or a bigger guy, tatts as long as they are well done totally can add to the appeal!!!!! ...my man does NOT have any ink..... which is actually suprising for me cause most guys i'm attracted to DO... but if he ever gets one... he will be in trouble... :blushing: ;) .......

I have 5 myself.... under both wrists, ankle, top of foot, and upper back...when I get to weight goals... i can forsee more... ;)
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Sexy on men if not too many

bf has one on his upper right arm, tribal and it just "does" something for me (strange?)
    he has a hammerhead shark on the back of his left calf that I think is awesome but doesn't "do" anything for me lol

on women, can be sexy but when women have them all over I think it looks trashy JMO, I have 2, one on each leg.
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    They are sexy on a girl.
    I have 3 - ones a half sleeve cause I like to wear short sleeves to work!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I saw a girl with a frikken SLIMER tattoo........ Slimer. From Ghostbusters. LOL Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I personally have 12 tattoos and also a half sleeve.

I am purely addicted to them.

On guys... Omg I wont date you unless you have some. They are the biggest turn on EVER!!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I have 5 .. 1 on my chest, forearm, big back piece, one on my thigh .. kinda big.. and one on the back of my neck/shoulders.
  • herecomesthesun77
    Options
    very :)
  • kortega09
    Options
    I love tattoo's. I think they can be sexy on guys and girls. I have six of them. However, if they are not done properly they can look gross and trashy. And I hate just about all tattoo's on the face and the front of your neck. But to each there own, I would never judge anyone because of there choice.
  • Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have to say sexy as long as they are done nicely! A good piece of art is amazing! Anywhere on a body! Im a HUGE fan of sleeves myself!
    My husband has 2 and im covered!
    Our newest ones are our wedding bands!!!!!:love:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Hawt !!!

I have 4

I want the bottom of my back covered and my left side
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    SEXY!!! I think they are sexy on both men and women! I have 16 right now and am working on a sleeve! LOVE THEM! :love:
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Anywhere but the face. Sorry, I dont find that appealing on guys or girls. Arms fine, legs fine, shoulders, lower back, fine..

As I think about it, I'm not sure what I think about chest tats on a girl.... would depend on the girl and the tat I guess.

I don't have any now but have plans for a couple. Arm, shoulder.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Very sexy. My favorite place to see them is on guys backs, but honestly I like them anywhere. I have six myself and plans to add several more when time & money permits.