Tattoos - sexy or not?

Options

Replies

• gumigal82
    Options
    For a girl-A small one placed right is good...."placed right" means in a spot that can be hidden, and never a tramp stamp;)
    For a man-a few small ones is all right.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Tattoos on a guy/girl. Sexy?

Sexiest location.

totally depends on the guy / girl / tattoos

If you have bad, boring, uninteresting work, then it just looks trashy. If you have incredibly talented artists work on you, then you could have full sleeves and look ridiculously hot. It all depends.

Agreed!! I have one on my ankle, wrist and my whole upper back is covered! Still wanting more, and my hubs has them down his cage on both sides and his whole upper back is done as well. Super sexy!!
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    I freakin love them. Sexy sexy sexy just about anywhere...sleeves....chest....sides....!

I have a few....planning on getting sleeves when I'm at goal weight.
    ^^this!!!! I wish I could get sleeves but the career I'm going into I can really have them like that. Maybe one day society will be more accepting of them but until then I have mine all in places that could be hidden, like my ribs, stomach, back etc. I love them though! I love them even more when they have stories behind them instea of getting random crap lol
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I love them! I have three. The guy I'm seeing now is the first guy I've ever dated that didn't have any. It kind of weirds me out. That said I've seen some pretty awful tattoos. I definitely prefer none to bad.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I guess I would say I have a thing for them.....I am getting my newest one this weekend.....
    My love is covered in them as well......
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    i think it depends on the art..some look trashy..other just wonderful pieces of art. But at the end of the day..its more the reason behind the ink that I am interested in..

I have 7..and they have been a timeline of my life...I dont care what others think about them..cause they are mine..all mine..
  • MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    SEXY!!! I want a sleeve but my dad's a preacher and would kill me
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Very sexy
  • Hollieox
    Options
    I love tattoos!
    Espicially the sleeve ones on guys!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    totally depends on the guy / girl / tattoos

If you have bad, boring, uninteresting work, then it just looks trashy. If you have incredibly talented artists work on you, then you could have full sleeves and look ridiculously hot. It all depends.

This. It all depends on the work.
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love to see good artwork on a person. It certainly adds sex appeal if they're already attractive. (Male & Females alike). I also love seeing women with big, colorful, tasteful tattoos... SO beautiful!

I don't have any myself, I'm too indecisive! One day I'll get something, and it'll have to mean something to me.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Here's my deal; if your sexy, tattoos are sexy.
    If you're fat, no.

Don't bother until your goals are realized.
    That's reality.
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hot on a guy,......

I have 6 and looove them!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Either is fine with me, but too many can make a person seem like a billboard. My personal taste.
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Good work done well, maintained well is definitely sexy on men and women.

The only places I don't like are hands/face/neck. The really obvious can't be hidden ever spots I guess.

Mine are located in places that can be hidden for work/school. I've had most people shocked at school/work if they do find out that I have several LOL.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Definetly depends on the tattoo work. If it looks horrible and you look trashy yourself, then it's all bad. But if it looks amazing and you're good looking, it's totally hot. My husband is sleeved and has pieces here and there, totally hot. I can think of many celebrities that I think are hot as well and who aren't hot with their tattoos.
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love them! I have one that starts on the top of my left foot, all the way up my leg, across my lower back, up the right side of my back, and now it will continue down my right arm. Yes, I did say one. :happy:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    depends on the person and the tat... some people just look ridiculous with it, and some are really hot
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    I love them! I have one that starts on the top of my left foot, all the way up my leg, across my lower back, up the right side of my back, and now it will continue down my right arm. Yes, I did say one. :happy:

That sounds super rad! I can't wait to start my thigh pieces soon. I figure I should start going lower on my body now that my arms and chest are tattooed already!
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    I have several random ones in serveral random places but I'd like to get sleeves at some point and my husband has a ton including a giant chest piece... RAWR!

We have a great tattoo artist that has done some really awesome stuff for us that has held color REALLY well.

I personally think certain things look trashy no matter who they are on or the quality of work... "tramp stamps" on women are the worst!

I am not a huge fan of neck or knuckle tattoos on guys (although Mike Ness has both and is GORGEOUS).