Most disliked part of yourself when trying on clothes

Options
This is spawned from having to try on dresses for the *dun dun dunn* annual Christmas party this Saturday. While the belly is my most overall hated part (oh how I wish spot-training were real!) ...it's easy enough to cover with a long, flowy dress.

The 2nd most hated part is my underarm chub. When you're wearing a dress with thin straps and it creates that chub right between your arm and your chest that people like to call "Baby Fat".

UGH.

So, I bought a dress that is bigger on top, won't pinch, with slightly wider straps and I am getting it tailored to not be so loose on the bottom to avoid the "arm chub".

Anyone have similar frustrations? :P

Replies

• Zen_Master_B
    Options
    Now that my weight is down, dress shirts fit tight in my arms and shoulders but are huge in my waist area and if I get it baggier up top it is ginormous in the waist. I have big legs and no butt, so I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me and look good.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a little of that infamous muffin top going with some of my favorite jeans and skirts. I'd have to say it's my mid-section I loathe the most. Seeing my stomach poking out when it used to be flat is what motivated me to start losing weight
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    BOOBS!!!! I has none.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Everything.
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mine is my thighs. Pants are always tight in my thighs and big in the waist. Drives me crazy!
  • nikki91950
    Options
    my legs! my proportions are all off, so if i find jeans to fit my legs, the waist is too big =/
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Boobs, I have too much :( if I could I'd share. Anything strappy/with shaped cups is out, things will fit everywhere else but I'll need to go up a size to get over the chestickle area!
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My hips... they're high...I dislike my hips/stomach area the most
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Stomach and back fat. Blllaaahhh. I hate my back fat more then I hate my arms and fat legs.

::Barf::
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    stomach & bat wings ( arm fat )
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    THIGHS!!!

It's impossible to show off one's tiny waist while simultaneously disguising your thunder thighs. And don't tell me "flowy pants" - they still cling to blubber!

I'd much rather have a belly and nice legs... much easier to distract attention from your midsection with a short skirt.

*grumble grumble*
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Everything- my shirts are tight where I have the baby pooch, my pants will fit in the waist and not the length or fit in the length and not waist!
  • FierceFox81
    Options
    My boobs! They are and have always been big. Don't get me wrong. I love having curves and boobs, but it makes it hard to find clothes that fit right. I wouldn't complain if they shrunk a cup size :)
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    my booty. most pants are not made for people with junk in their trunk... so pants will fit great on my butt but then the waist is too big... it's frustrating
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    That lower belly utuerus area. Its also known as the pooch. I feel like weight is coming of everywhere but there :grumble:
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    This is spawned from having to try on dresses for the *dun dun dunn* annual Christmas party this Saturday. While the belly is my most overall hated part (oh how I wish spot-training were real!) ...it's easy enough to cover with a long, flowy dress.

The 2nd most hated part is my underarm chub. When you're wearing a dress with thin straps and it creates that chub right between your arm and your chest that people like to call "Baby Fat".

UGH.

So, I bought a dress that is bigger on top, won't pinch, with slightly wider straps and I am getting it tailored to not be so loose on the bottom to avoid the "arm chub".

Anyone have similar frustrations? :P

I am in total agreement with you...ugh!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    My belly - always and forever my belly. I can deal with clothes not buttoning around my chest, I'm more than happy with that. But the GD belly ruins everything.
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    a dress can look great everywhere except my belly. It is always sticking out all nasty. I also have a problem with stretching pants. My nasty thighs sticking together, gross!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    thighs!
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Mine is my thighs. Pants are always tight in my thighs and big in the waist. Drives me crazy!

this pretty much says it for me as well:blushing: