Most disliked part of yourself when trying on clothes

Options

Replies

• Kindrex83
    Kindrex83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My thick thick arms... HUGE legs... Muffin top belly... Double chin... back fat... Oh, pretty much the whole 9 yards.
  • Toxictwist
    Options
    What's left of my muffin top.
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    BOOBS!!!! I has none.

BOOBS I haz too much:sad:
  • crystalcorals
    crystalcorals Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I hate my back fat and muffin top! c:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The entire equator of woe encompassing my hips and lower belly makes clothes shopping hard.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Stomach and hips (more love handle than actual hip). They are so disproportionate to the rest of my body, it is very frustrating.
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    my boobs, i always find dresses that would fit me if they could just fit over my boobs!
  • Beeazlebub
    Options
    My horns.
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I don't have a chest, but for that part I make up in the stomach department. This past weekend my cousin accidentally (or not) made a picture as I was standing up and believe me... I looked pregnant! That and the fat under my arms are my biggest enemy, and the reason for my weight loss desperation.

6396575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have a 30 inch waist and 25" quads.

Finding jeans that fit properly is extremely hard.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    upper arms >.<
  • legsinc2
    Options
    1st is my tummy.
    2nd is my arms
    3rd is my thighs.

For now, but next fall. I'll chant "I love them".
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    if i had to dislike something ...it would be my arms. they are slightly unproportionally bigger than the rest of my body (fit or not, thin or not) :grumble:
    so, i usually have to get the next size up for long sleeved shirts just because of my arms
    (even tho the smaller size fits perfectly fine everywhere else)
  • daisydog101
    daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Boobs and love handles...both are too big!!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    if its jeans def my stomach area. i wear my jeans over my 'gut' area and dont allow for any over the pants fat to hang out. ick!

if its naked and just part i hate most then its my thighs, definitely
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with my tummy. When I go to try on jeans, I can put on a 13/14 and they fit my legs, but my tummy ruins it:laugh: . Of coarse I am not really really far in my weightloss journey.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    My midsection! I have fat all around! I have a gut, love-handles and a nice little ramp at the bottom of my back! The worst thing about it, I've discovered that I don't actually have a "waist"! There is only like an inch or inch and a half between my rib cage and my hip bones! All I can do is measure the smallest part (right now its my rib cage) and that wont change too much more! Oh well, the fat middle is slowly shrinking... someday I'll see a flatter tummy and less muffin top :D
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have a 30 inch waist and 25" quads.

Finding jeans that fit properly is extremely hard.

I'm with ya friend...
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My loose skin on arms and stomach--and my hips. My waist is a size 6--sometimes my hips don't allow me to be that tiny. But I love my hourglass figure so I'm really okay with it :)
  • decofitwife
    Options
    used to be arms...now love handles...they just wont budge :)