Most disliked part of yourself when trying on clothes

Options

Replies

• rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Gotta admit, my pooch. I can blaim it all I want on three kids (two of which were C-sections) but it 's the plain and honest fact that I let myself go. I'd even show off that scar - if I could get rid of the flab! :)
  • bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My boobs are too big and I pop buttons off my shirts. My waist is small, and my hips are big! Very frustrating trying to find pants that fit this curvy body!!! Seriously, why do companies that make clothes think EVERYONE is pencil thin and fit into skinny jeans!! grrrrr....:angry:
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    Mine is my gut. I lose the least amount of weight there it seems. My legs are decently defined, my upper body is getting there (you can actually see my bi's and tri's now which is insane), and my back isn't bad. My gut on the other hand sticks out like I'm pregnant.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Mine is my thighs. Pants are always tight in my thighs and big in the waist. Drives me crazy!

this pretty much says it for me as well:blushing:

Me too.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My lower belly. After being pregnant 3 times, i won't even wear form fitting shirts. I go big or don't go anywhere lol

I believe the technical term is "FUPA"
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    My tummy too!!! I was a HOUSE with both of my pregnancies and since I've never actually had a flat stomach those didn't help. I'm easily a size 12 or 14 depending on the designer but sometimes have to opt for the bigger size to go over my tummy. So they are huge in my butt and thighs.

And though I don't hate them I have huge boobs so unless I want to look like Jessica rabbit I need larger shirts so they are not so tight over my chest!!! So frustrating!!
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    thighs and arms. but arms are getting smaller ! yayayay :D
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Legs, *kitten*, and arms
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    my arms 100%. I'm lucky in that I have a nice hourglass figure so that even if I have to size up, I still wear clothes pretty well. However, I am so uncomfortable and hate sleeveless/strapless dresses because my upper arms are really quite large - like disproportionately so (imo).

That's honestly the place I'm mostly looking forward to losing! All the cute clothes and dresses are strapless these days!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    The refelction of myself in the mirror! Those mirrors make anyone look funny in my opinion! I mean the mirror at home doesn't make me look anything like the one in the dressing room!!!!!:noway:
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My thighs
  • withoutaname
    withoutaname Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Stomach, by far.
    Also my arms.
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Seriously everything,..

& those lights & mirrors dont help ~ I stay away from shopping these days.
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The muffin top aka the little pouch where I keep my extra cookies
  • SachaMichel
    Options
    My thighs and chest. Too much of the former, not enough of the latter :grumble:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My hips, they are getting better but after giving birth I don't think they'll ever magically go back together lol.
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    My abdomen, it looks forever bloated. Also, my legs. They are so short and stumpy! I wish I had long, skinny legs, so I could pull off wearing whatever I want. Most of the time it's too hard to even find clothes in my size, let alone have clothes to try on. I'll probably always be stuck shopping in the little girl's department.
  • eviledna
    eviledna Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    my fattest bit which is my apple shaped belly! arms and legs and bust not so bad, my tummy is still wobbly though.... so Bridget Jones knickers required for Xmas do lol
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My hangy-down belly, which no amount of weight loss will remove as its excess skin from weight gain and four pregnancies.

Doesn't matter how carefully I try to disguise it, it still sticks out like a sore thumb as a constant reminder of my excess weight. Surgery would cure it, but a) getting a bit on the old side so worried about surgery problems, and b) can't afford it and wouldn't get it on the NHS!
  • Konpeito
    Options
    My large belly all my fat seems to go there, Then it's what I like to call my hippo legs, And then my flabbey little arms... Someday they will be better..