Most disliked part of yourself when trying on clothes

Options

Replies

• ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have no *kitten* and some tummy fat still, so my pants tend to be really baggy, even when they fit around my waist snugly.

I have the opposite problem. Mad tush, and no waist whatsoever! I have to buy size 6 trousers and have them taken in 3 inches on each side in the waist.
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My thighs, I wanna cover them without accentuating them. They are large enough. In photos my arms always make me look large (thanks to my fiance I know this, staring at a picture...why do I look so heavy in this pic...he points, your arms *facepalm*) but I don't know how to shop and fix that.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I hate my hips most. No matter how small I get , I will always have hips !
  • MelanieL1984
    Options
    I would have to say the lower part of my tummy. I cannot find jeans that are comfortable without making me have a little bit of a muffin top. Any recommendations of some good jeans??
  • 08caseyk
    Options
    My lower belly. After being pregnant 3 times, i won't even wear form fitting shirts. I go big or don't go anywhere lol
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    That lower belly utuerus area. Its also known as the pooch. I feel like weight is coming of everywhere but there :grumble:

I have to agree!!! In order to get jeans to fit there they are HUGE everywhere else! My solution SWEATS....lol I haven't actually wore a pair of jeans in close to 2 yrs because of this.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Belly and back. The weight is coming off but its just jiggly.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    My collarbones stick out. Its quite unattractive. I still have a little belly squish and love handles so it makes to sense that I have such bony collarbones. I think I wouldn't care if fat was evenly distributed
  • mia427
    mia427 Posts: 23
    Options
    My runners muscular quads trying to squeeze into jeans. They will be too big in the waist and skin tight in the thighs! And my broad shoulders
  • worthashot73
    worthashot73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The mirror. I realize that's not a part of me but I very much dislike it!!!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    stomach...cause of having IR...PCOS...my body holds on to fat for dear life!. 40 pounds down..but only 6% body fat lost..so my stomach is still there..sticking out all proud to be the last hold out..but I tell ya...we are coming to a showdown at high noon in a few months.and dammit..I will be victorious..
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    My gut. It doesn't matter how much weight I lose, or how many situps I do, it is always there... taunting me...

ME, ME and yes, ME. Hate that darned thing!!! But it's getting so much BETTER.
  • quinneya
    Options
    arms!!
  • mia427
    mia427 Posts: 23
    Options
    Same here, are you a runner?
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a smaller waist and then wider hips so I have problems finding clothes to fit because of that. Wear a size 8 in waist but size 10 to 12 in hips. So nothing fits right. Can so relate.
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    gut.. arms... yuck! lol
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    So is there anything anyone likes about themselves? I like that I can find value in people. I like that I have the ability to get up every morning and choose to do my best today and give of myself to bring the best out of others.

I think I have pretty darned good legs. And good lips.
    And I'm the most loyal, honest person you'll find (sometimes to a fault).
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    It's my knees! Round and fat, so shorter skirts are out. I've got bingo wings too, so sleeveless is a no-no, have to add a shrug.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    My 9 month pregnant belly. Ok, so it's not pregnant, but you sure wouldn't know from looking at it!
  • wcsangel
    Options
    For me, it's my boobs. My bra is a 32FF/G, so the likelihood of getting a top that fits both my chest and the rest of me is quite small. Luckily, there are a few brands that I can work with, but I usually have to wear a vest top to cover up most of my cleavage.