Woman: Doing it like a dude

Options

Replies

• EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    bump so I can watch when im not work with ppl looking over my shoulder.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    These women can bench the overweight dudes on this forum :laugh: :laugh:
  • shortandfeisty
    Options
    I have a hard time taking this seriously just because of the way they are dressed and, yes, the fake boobs. I want to look buff but without surgical intervention or other supplementation...
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    If only women dressed like that where I work out. :sad: :brokenheart:

Yeah, seriously.

Can you imagine trying to do squats in that though? Couldn't be comfortable xD

Is it really about them though ;)
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    If only women dressed like that where I work out. :sad: :brokenheart:

Yeah, seriously.

Can you imagine trying to do squats in that though? Couldn't be comfortable xD

I imagine my shorts would get unconfortable also.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    They aren't "doing it like a dude" as your title states. Not impressed at all with the amount of weight they're lifting. If you really want to see strong, sexy women check this video out. They also wear gym appropriate clothes. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEkpST0vSbg&list=PL4CE51ED9E54AA7C3&index=7&feature=plpp_video
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    They aren't "doing it like a dude" as your title states. Not impressed at all with the amount of weight they're lifting. If you really want to see strong, sexy women check this video out. They also wear gym appropriate clothes. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEkpST0vSbg&list=PL4CE51ED9E54AA7C3&index=7&feature=plpp_video

Nice!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options

Just as nice, but I have to admit I don't feel as um...motivated lol
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    The one in black looks too muscular for my taste. Now, the one in blue is what I would like to achieve in the end.

BTW I LOLed at the most rated comment on YouTube.
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    That was fun :)
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Some observations:

1. They probably cannot conceive children.
    2. Funny how the camera was on their *kitten* the whole time and not on the muscles they were actually working
    C. The one in blue looked puny next what the beast in black was lifting
    4. and "yay lets skip away holding hands in our bikinis after our workout" haha

I liked the music. I would def workout to that! Guess I better hit the gym now. Wait where is my bikini!?!?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

I'm not really impressed with that video (besides the 300+lb dead lift) I can squat as much as a lot of those girls.

The video the OP posted obviously was trying to be sexy, didn't have the ripped chicks doing their 1RM or anything
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I hit the gym in my thong all the time... to many haters on here!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I think genes and hormones play a roll in how much a woman will bulk. I used to weight lift regularly and call me half man but I bulked way more than I wanted. The positive side is higher testosterone levels gives ya a huge sexual appetite !
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

I'm not really impressed with that video (besides the 300+lb dead lift) I can squat as much as a lot of those girls.

The video the OP posted obviously was trying to be sexy, didn't have the ripped chicks doing their 1RM or anything

Much better of a video. REAL women doing real workouts! and I liked that song too!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

Much better of a video. REAL women doing real workouts! and I liked that song too!

So the actual body builders who show extreme dedication and training to look the way they do aren't real?
    Yeahh...
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I think this is personal preference. I have heard more than a few men say that "ripped" women aren't attractive to them. Some people like skinny, some people are chubby chasers, some people like short, some people like tall, etc.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Good post.

I'll be back in 3 minutes.
    did that include clean up time?
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've averaged 2700 calories a day for the last 2 months, lifting 3-4 times a week because I WANT to bulk. Yeah..... I've gained 3 pounds. But my deadlifts have gone from 65lbs to 135lbs.

good job on your deadlift!!
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've averaged 2700 calories a day for the last 2 months, lifting 3-4 times a week because I WANT to bulk. Yeah..... I've gained 3 pounds. But my deadlifts have gone from 65lbs to 135lbs.

good job on your deadlift!!