Woman: Doing it like a dude

Options

Replies

• sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    LMFAO! The comments are freakin hilarious!!! The one in the black was a little to muscular for my taste but she has a very nice *kitten*!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time taking this seriously just because of the way they are dressed and, yes, the fake boobs. I want to look buff but without surgical intervention or other supplementation...

why is everyone picking on the boobs and such? (not just you...just snatched this to quote ) i mean, these ladies apparently work their *kitten* off to have such amazing defined bodies. one is a little too muscular for my liking but damn she looks great...way more in shape than most of us. AND speaking from experience, when you lose the weight and tone up...you lose the boobs. i lost everything i had and i mean EVERYTHING. the only way to get them back and still stay lean...implants. so, i did it too.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time taking this seriously just because of the way they are dressed and, yes, the fake boobs. I want to look buff but without surgical intervention or other supplementation...

why is everyone picking on the boobs and such? (not just you...just snatched this to quote ) i mean, these ladies apparently work their *kitten* off to have such amazing defined bodies. one is a little too muscular for my liking but damn she looks great...way more in shape than most of us. AND speaking from experience, when you lose the weight and tone up...you lose the boobs. i lost everything i had and i mean EVERYTHING. the only way to get them back and still stay lean...implants. so, i did it too.

Your body is awesome!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options

I've considered doing that too. Was there a lot of recovery time?
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

Yep, me too, only I call it 'having them restored to their former glory' I did not get an unatural increase in size, just filled em back up with NO FAT. LOL
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Well that one and related videos just took 30 minutes of my day.

Ps, the camera man is def a butt guy
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    These women are fitness professionals, so yes they have lower body fat than most of us should have or want to have. We can still lift that heavy, maintain higher body fats (and a little big of boob) and be incredibly sexy..
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

There is a bit of recovery time. About 3 weeks until you can do light exercise and then after that you work your way back up to your usual routine. There is difficulty in moving your arms for a while and obviously anything that requires chest strength.
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    :huh: Ummmm, yeah, no...this didn't impress me so much. Kudos to them for being so fit, but Jans and Franz there came across conceited and stuck up (imo). That's what turned me off the most, their unspoken attitude. But, yes, I agree with many others here that the one in black had me questioning. I thought there was some sort of joke at the end....you know, like surprise I've got a "barbell"! :noway: I still wouldn't turn them down as a personal trainer though, lol. :tongue:
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I hit the gym in my thong all the time... to many haters on here!

me too!
  • jennajava
    Options

There is a bit of recovery time. About 3 weeks until you can do light exercise and then after that you work your way back up to your usual routine. There is difficulty in moving your arms for a while and obviously anything that requires chest strength.

Hmmm. So maybe I should wait until I no longer have small children?
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get home from work so I could see what you're all talking about!
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I think (and this is just me) that the fake boobs issue is that it is hard work, effort and motivation to build yourself up like that. But implants don't really take much work, just cash, and they don't always look that nice.

But fair play to those girls for the dedication to build themselves up like that. Not a look I'd go for really but good luck to them.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    When women say they're scared of being too bulky when they weight train I wonder why.

Getting to the level of the woman in the black outfit doesn't happen over night. She would have noticed every new bulge and size increase over the years that she took to get there.

If she thought she was getting too bulky she could either stop progressive loading (adding more weight each time) or just altogether.

It's the same for men. Each of us has a level of build that we want to get to and each man has a different level he wants to get to. Not many of us want to get to Ronnie Coleman's size. We're not going to wake up one day feeling the need to yell "YEAH BUDDY" (although I love that) and deadlift a Volkwagen. We're going to look in the mirror one day and decide that we've made it to our goal and then work on maintaining it.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I think (and this is just me) that the fake boobs issue is that it is hard work, effort and motivation to build yourself up like that. But implants don't really take much work, just cash, and they don't always look that nice.

But fair play to those girls for the dedication to build themselves up like that. Not a look I'd go for really but good luck to them.

I have a few female friends that have lost a lot of weight and had implants done. Breast size does go down when you lose body fat and for some people the stretched skin stays. So they get the implants to fill it all out.

Some might be lucky in that their chests are the last place to lose body fat.

I'd happily give my moobs to any woman that wants them lol
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options

i wasnt allowed to go back to the gym until 4 weeks PO...and that was for light cardio. at 6 weeks i was cleared to lift again but no chest exercises. i think its well worth it.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

Yes, you should wait. You can't lift anything over 10lbs for a while and I'm sure you and your kids wouldn't be very happy about that!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Are there any pics of these women somewhere?
  • jennajava
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! Last question: saline or silicone?

(Sorry OP for hijacking)
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! Last question: saline or silicone?

(Sorry OP for hijacking)

Saline...safer