Woman: Doing it like a dude

Options

Replies

• adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I think this is personal preference. I have heard more than a few men say that "ripped" women aren't attractive to them. Some people like skinny, some people are chubby chasers, some people like short, some people like tall, etc.

I agree with this. The important thing is to do what makes you feel beautiful when you look in the mirror.
  • Calorie_Killa
    Options
    The one in the black top and bottom definitely resembles a dude and could easily stump someone with the "Guess That Gender?"
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I think this is personal preference. I have heard more than a few men say that "ripped" women aren't attractive to them. Some people like skinny, some people are chubby chasers, some people like short, some people like tall, etc.

I think men that are fit, like women that are also fit. I know I do. (not saying I'm particularly fit)
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I love to lift...not little weights either. :) Loving the toned look versus just skinny.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options

I think men that are fit, like women that are also fit. I know I do. (not saying I'm particularly fit)

I agree. I think fit men can appreciate the work that a toned woman puts in to looking like it.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I personally would love to look like the girl in the black. She worked incredibly hard to get at that level
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options

My husband is very fit. My arms do not look like his, and I think he's glad for that.
  • Jeff92se
    Options

I agree. I think fit men can appreciate the work that a toned woman puts in to looking like it.

It's damned hard work to get to a level of fitness. And I think I can tell when when a woman has done the work. Vs just being thin or just happens to be attractively skinny/curvy. Some things 99% of us aren't going to get w/o hard work. That I can appreciate.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Yes.
  • Jeff92se
    Options

It's damned hard work to get to a level of fitness. And I think I can tell when when a woman has done the work. Vs just being thin or just happens to be attractively skinny/curvy. Some things 99% of us aren't going to get w/o hard work. That I can appreciate.
  • jennajava
    Options

This is true! There are always rule breakers though, you know, people you see and think, "how are they together?" haha :)
  • jillyo89
    Options
    I just wished they were wearing pants.... since it's a public gym. Besides that those girls are SMOKING hot! I'd prefer to be more curvy but damn those girls have dedication and look good.
  • jennajava
    Options
    I hear women say a lot that they lose the boobage when they get that buff. Besides a boob job, how do you get that buff and keep curves? I'd be interested in hearing the solution.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    392149_328696800490900_319524338074813_1356749_109602840_n.jpg

^Powerlifter: Violetta Varga deadlifting 400+ Lbs.
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So the actual body builders who show extreme dedication and training to look the way they do aren't real?
    Yeahh...

Ok, they are real women. Im sure they have all the womanly body parts necessary to be considered "real". What I mean by real is seeing women who do not have fake boobs, botox, lip injections, bleached blond hair, wearing a bikinis working out. Its basically a raunchy "motivational" video gone wrong. That isn’t real to me, but to each their own. Just sayin…
    Options
    I hear women say a lot that they lose the boobage when they get that buff. Besides a boob job, how do you get that buff and keep curves? I'd be interested in hearing the solution.

What curves? the legs/butt/hip area?

Many lifts that work that area :] Deadls/squats/lunges gives strong thick thighs and a nice butt :D
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Now that I've actually watched the video..... DAMN. A wanna rear end like those ladies.

They were lifting in that vid? All I saw was @ss. :tongue: The lady in blue had nice arms, like ones I'd like to have someday.
    Options
    So the actual body builders who show extreme dedication and training to look the way they do aren't real?
    Yeahh...

Ok, they are real women. Im sure they have all the womanly body parts necessary to be considered "real". What I mean by real is seeing women who do not have fake boobs, botox, lip injections, bleached blond hair, wearing a bikinis working out. Its basically a raunchy "motivational" video gone wrong. That isn’t real to me, but to each their own. Just sayin…

Many women on mfp have fake boobs. And I have part of my hair bleach blonde.
    They are also models/actual bodybuilders. There is standards in the business competition just like "normal" modeling. Fake boobs for modeling is what is needed. If I were to compete I would too - or i wouldn't be considered.
    I doubt they always wear bikinis working out. For a video for SimplyShredded I don't see the harm

No need to put down women who work damn hard just sayin....
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

I think in order to keep the boobs the only solution is a boob job. If you have such a low bf% there isn't enough fat to make boobs.