Super Powers

Options

Replies

• jljshoe1979
    jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    though if it were my choice and I could choose, I would like to me like Mystique from XMEN.
    you know she was always naked?

as for me I'd like the ability to explode the back tires of people I deem to be idiot drivers...

in reality I seem to be pragmatic to the point of being almost psychic..

Yes - I can see you now... Name?? How about Road Revenger. I can get a list of local license plates to seek and destroy!!!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Call me the "Human Seismograph". On occasion, and when I'm really not focused on anything else, I can sense oncoming powerful earthquakes of 6.2 magnitude or higher 24 hours or less before they happen.

How do you feel about cats?? Crazy question, I know...but I just read that cats may be able to sense earthquakes due to the sensitivity in their paws.

Ohhhh---I can definitely sense cats. Especially at night, when they decide to jump onto my chest while I sleep.

:wink:
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Chronic Migraines. Super senses?

Maybe like Prof X from the X-men. You hear everyone's thoughts - but they are all jumbled and the collective stupidity gives you migraines...

O.O Well, I do hear voices on occasion. XD
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I dream things and, from time to time, they happen. True.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Hulk smash. Not being afraid to try new things. And something that is hard to explain, but usually when I want to know something I sort of know before I know. For example I was thinking that it would be possible to create an artificial diamond and imagined the type of machine that could be capable of doing it and looked into it and ta da they do make artificial diamonds now. And another time I was like I bet they could take organic matter and turn it into methane and use that for energy and ta da on some farms they have methane tanks that supplies some or all of their power and they can also sell the excess energy to power companies if they have a surplus.
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I can make someones hiccups go away!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I made people :glasses:
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I can see through (not literally) most people upon first speaking with them. I can tell whether they are a genuinely good person with good intentions or just another *kitten*.
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    amazing powers of bu$%sh^t detection , lucid dreamer and shapeshifting
  • lamaskrystal
    Options
    Multitasker and Descriptiveness :)
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I have the incredible ability stop threads dead in their tracks. I'm choosing not to use it right now. Assuming someone else posts. If not, then I totally meant to use it.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I used to be invisible, but I decided to give that up!
  • kornaco
    kornaco Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Picking the slowest check-out line...
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I have crazy dreams, I can get pretty detailed reads on people quickly, and I'm slightly above average at everything I try.
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    I dream things and, from time to time, they happen. True.

Could you please dream me a million dollars? Or a really nice beach destination vacation - any beautiful beach will do!!! :p
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    Hulk smash. Not being afraid to try new things. And something that is hard to explain, but usually when I want to know something I sort of know before I know. For example I was thinking that it would be possible to create an artificial diamond and imagined the type of machine that could be capable of doing it and looked into it and ta da they do make artificial diamonds now. And another time I was like I bet they could take organic matter and turn it into methane and use that for energy and ta da on some farms they have methane tanks that supplies some or all of their power and they can also sell the excess energy to power companies if they have a surplus.

That's cool - could you come up with a way to make TV's produce smell? I'm tired of all the HD and LED and LCD and plasma...the picture is great, but what if you could "smell" the smoke when an explosion happened during a crazy action seen or the fried chicken during a KFC commercial...now, that would be serious technology.
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    I can make someones hiccups go away!

Funny!!
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    I made people :glasses:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    I can see through (not literally) most people upon first speaking with them. I can tell whether they are a genuinely good person with good intentions or just another *kitten*.

Wouldn't it be fun, if I could give you a bottle of spray paint and for the latter group, when you spot someone, you could label them with a great big A (or JAA)....then the rest of us would know too!
  • jljshoe1979
    Options
    I have the incredible ability stop threads dead in their tracks. I'm choosing not to use it right now. Assuming someone else posts. If not, then I totally meant to use it.

Funny!!