Guess the "background story" of the person above you.

Options

Replies

• CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    SatiricalWoman once sailed the English channel in nothing but a pair of bloomers and a pair of water wings.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    SatiricalWoman - Her family was kidnapped by ninjas. Now she must train in order to get them back...

partly true. I would never try to get my family back from ninjas (not on good terms with them) however, I am currently training as a ninja in order to kidnap my own family.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    SatiricalWoman once sailed the English channel in nothing but a pair of bloomers and a pair of water wings.

OMG!! did you hack my computer and find those pictures?!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    canni was raised by a komodo dragon. Hence why she is now cannibalistic, she has become accustomed to the taste of human flesh.
  • victoria233
    Options
    Just discovered that she has this wicked cool super power to set people of fire with one blink of the eye! And now her cat is a pile of ashes :O
  • tonyamc1234
    Options
    victoria, stranded on an island waiting to be rescued by the love of her life, learning to live off the ocean to hunt for her own food....such as fish lol
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Victoria once fell into an awful abusive relationship when she fell madly in love with the world's strongest man. He feared the abuse so much that he purchased a home next door just so he wouldn't have to be under the same roof with her.
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    tonyamc1234 Looks at the big picture in life and likes to be the center of attention. Is that a bed back there? LOL
  • tonyamc1234
    Options
    lol no its a chair and ur right about looking at the big picture in life dont like being the center of attention tho :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Tonyamc survived the sinking of the Titanic and has spent the past 100 years waitressing around America while never ageing.
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    SatiricalWoman - Her family was kidnapped by ninjas. Now she must train in order to get them back...

partly true. I would never try to get my family back from ninjas (not on good terms with them) however, I am currently training as a ninja in order to kidnap my own family.

Silly me! lol
  • skinnypigeon
    skinnypigeon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    tsbrown: Loves doggies, favorite color is purple and favorite food is Jelly Beans!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Just discovered that she has this wicked cool super power to set people of fire with one blink of the eye! And now her cat is a pile of ashes :O

Hell yeah! it's about time fire shoots out of a part of my body!! I've been working on this for years!!

Skinnypigeon is actually a raven. Much cooler.
  • victoria233
    Options
    Nailed it! Sent him RUNNING :)
  • victoria233
    Options
    Tastey fish, to!
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Tired of hearing about the big one that got away, so she went and got it herself!
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    She must have grown up around water...someone taught her how to be connected with nature...love of fishing...competitive also...
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    A minister ?
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    After graduating from highschool Two Oliver became a professional belly dancer in Moracco. Years later a Persian prince saw her and fell madly in love. He paid her millions to be his personal belly dancer. After six children they divorced and she moved back to the states - settling in Cleveland as the administrative assitant to an orthopedic surgeon.
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    A brooding poet who's meals consist of a glass of wine and fine cigarettes. Perhaps a slice of bread or two, if the mood moves you. Recently has sold a copy of erotic poetry under the psuedonym "Rex Nelson." Only to be picked up by a director and shown at the Cannes Film Festival. Do you go and reveal that you are not truly Rex Nelson? Or do you sit at home with another glass of Pino Noir and stare pensively at your blank paper contemplating your next poem. Free verse? Haiku? Cannes? Your move Mr. Nelson.