Summer 2009 WILL Be Different Challenge!

Options

Replies

• soon2bgaudet
    Options
    Lost 4lbs this week!!! Total of 6lbs so far!!!! 6lbs in 2 weeks!!! Yeay!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    unfortunately I am up to 136 today. :( Just have to get exercising and drinking my water!!!!
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Down 0.8 lbs today...so close to a pound! :tongue:

I also did my measurements and I'm down an inch in my thighs :happy:

For my check-in goal - I want to be down 5lbs and down 2 inches in my thighs and stomach.

31345.png
    [/url]
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Lost 4lbs this week!!! Total of 6lbs so far!!!! 6lbs in 2 weeks!!! Yeay!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

That's Amazing! Great job!!! :flowerforyou:

31345.png
    [/url]
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    My weight stayed the same this week. I can't complain 'cus I have a bunged up knee from my supposed ski vacation :laugh:

I can't do any cardio for a few weeks but I've been doing an upper body weight routine to keep me in the groove. :wink:

I think the goal idea is great! I'm going to pick a 5 lb weight loss for my goal, with the time line my phsiotherapist gave me for my knee to heal I should get enough cardio in by then to do it!!! :bigsmile:
  • TamaraRR
    TamaraRR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i dont have a scale at home thats really up to par, so i wont know my weight until i go to the gym today.
    my goal is to be 125 by april 30th, always working out 5 days a week for an hour, and to put my fat percentage down. It was 21.8.
    good luck everyone
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I will set my goal to be 5 pounds for 4/30/09. I hope that I pass this up but the way my schedule has been going I am not real sure.

:drinker: :drinker: 2 glasses by 10:15!! I am setting records today!
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Start 163
    wk 1 162.6
    wk 2 161.2

I'm not sure how I lost a pound from working out only 1 day this past week but none the less it's awesome.

My goal by April 30th is to be in the 140's and fit in my jeans without an exploding 'muffin top' :bigsmile:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to start this challenge? I too am going to a family reunion the last of June

I'm in, want to lose 15 lbs by april 30 More if I can.

My CW 198
    Goal for April 30 : 183

Caliecat
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    So, I don't know what's going on with me. I'm a member of the gree team and we had our weigh in yesterday. I was up to 157.8 from 156.4. Today, for our weigh in, I'm down to 155.6. I just don't get it:grumble: but I'll take it.

The goal I'd like to reach by April 30th is to complete the 100 pushups and 200 situps challenges I'm working on. These challenges both have their own threads if anyone wants to participate. The pushups is under support and motivation and the situps is under fitness and exercise. I'd link them but I don't know how:frown:
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    SW: 164
    3/5/09: 162
    3/12/09: 160.5

:smile: Down another pound and a half! :smile:

I started a Bikram Yoga class today and my goal is to go 3 or 4 times per week. . . . no matter what. Even if it means 9am on Sunday mornings.

My goal for April 30th will be 150 lbs and no muffin top (or inner tube smuggler) :happy:
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options

That's Amazing! Great job!!! :flowerforyou:

31345.png
    [/url]

Hooray! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: :smile:
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    SW: 164
    3/5/09: 162
    3/12/09: 160.5

:smile: Down another pound and a half! :smile:

I started a Bikram Yoga class today and my goal is to go 3 or 4 times per week. . . . no matter what. Even if it means 9am on Sunday mornings.

My goal for April 30th will be 150 lbs and no muffin top (or inner tube smuggler) :happy:

inner tube smuggler:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I think that would be a great idea. I like Tamaras ideas..maybe we could pick one that we want?!?

sounds great guys, so if we all pick a goal for the 30th April, something that we really want to achieve, be it, fitness level, exercise time, weight, inches or whatever will get you motivated!

:drinker:
  • réalta
    Options

thats fantastic, well done! :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    Options
    wk 0 - 177
    wk 1 - 176
    wk 2 - 174.8

i did ok with the challenges, but i could have done a lot better :blushing:

i compared calories and figures on bread, but i was very surprised by all the added stuff so i am going to try to eat homemade bread from now on

congrats on all your losses guys, we WILL do it!

i will post next weeks challenges tomorrow morning when everyone has weighed in, if you have any suggestions feel free to add them, i was thinking that thinking of a realistic goal for 30th April could be one of our challenges this week

i always set my goals too high, then i get really mad when i dont reach them, so be careful ladies, set a good goal for yourself, one that you have to work hard at, but not one that is really never going to work! (like i do! lol) :blushing:
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies

SW 186
    CW 184

My goal by april 30 is to be 175 or less so that I can fit in something else then my maternity jeans for my daughter's baptism on the 3 of may.

I think that a good challenge idea would be a exsercise like climb # of flight of stairs or # of crunches. Then we could share how many we have done for the whole week.
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    I think I'm going to add to my original goal. I would like to be able to do 100 consecutive squats by April 30th (starting out slowly and working up to it, of course:bigsmile: ).
  • TamaraRR
    TamaraRR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    lost a pound this week
  • soon2bgaudet
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement guys! It means a lot to me! I:heart: MFP and I :heart: all of you!