What is your most embarrassing moment at the gym?

Options

Replies

• CurlyQTee
    Options
    A couple of years ago a friend of mine started successfully losing weight. He reached the point where his clothes were literally hanging off him but he kept putting off buying more.

Then one day as I'd just finished the rowing machine I walked towards him and he was on the stationary cycle and saw an awful sight...his, um, 'bits' had completely fallen out of his shorts down one leg and were just bobbing there for all to see...and he hadn't noticed!!

I think I was more embarrassed than he was; he just found it funny!

That is awesome how he laughed at himself. I love people like that. :smile:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I was spotting my wife on the bench and she jokingly said not to be inappropriate and that made a bunch of people look and then she pushed me back by my crotch. she didn't realize everyone was looking but we got some strange looks for the rest of that night in the gym.
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ok ready for a funny one?

I was working out iwth my trainer. We work out in a small personal gym and no other people are around thank God. It was a leg ab day and i was doing a plank while my trainer was sitting on the bench talking to me. Out of nowhere he asked me if my pants were from Victoria Secret. I was like No, Why??? He then said well they say PINK on the back but its kind of faint. Yeah... i lost the plank and we both ended up busting up laughing. Those were my panties!!!!! I apparently sweatted so much that the black pants became see through and he had a full view of my panties the whole time. Embarassing!! He still teases me about it though hahahaha
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I was coming towards the end of long treadmill run and busting to go to the loo. I let out a little trump! Hahaha... cringeworthy!!!! I don't think anyone noticed, but I certainly heard it!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    fell off the treadmill......on my last 15 seconds.........i felt so stupid i was doing ''HIIT".....picked up my water bottle and left with my head down haha

Can I just say...about your profile pic......WOW!! WOW!! You look amazing!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I was coming towards the end of long treadmill run and busting to go to the loo. I let out a little trump! Hahaha... cringeworthy!!!! I don't think anyone noticed, but I certainly heard it!

Impossible
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    One time I got set to do a bench press. I only did 350 lbs. I felt like such a p*ssy! I hope no one was watching!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    fell off the treadmill......on my last 15 seconds.........i felt so stupid i was doing ''HIIT".....picked up my water bottle and left with my head down haha

I fell off the treadmill once during my cool down, closed my eyes for 5 seconds right as it changed speeds, slid right off the end. :laugh: Just hopped back on and kept going like nothing happened. Rule #1 is now never close my eyes while on the treadmill.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I .. uh ... may have accidently fell off ... uh .... one of those balace balls while finishing a set of chest presses. :blushing:

Ok ok, try not to pee your pants ... I had the ball up between my neck and my shoulders forming a bench with my core and legs. You have to sit on it and roll it to get it there and then reverse it to get back up. I kinda failed getting it back to sitting position.

(Notice how I avoided saying I couldn't get it up?) :bigsmile:
  • ma34113
    ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Slipped and fell on a naked colleague while exiting the steam room.

hahah omgosh thats so bad....hahaha

my long time friend and i were in the steam room and got into a contest of who could do more jumping jacks ...well the steam was a little to thick and i totally passed out hahaha she had a hay day with that
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    one time i was using the (empty) aerobics room to do yoga, i was the only person in there, and some guy came in and pulled up a stationary bike literally 3 feet behind my yoga mat and started cycling. we may have made accidental eye contact when i was in downward facing dog. not exactly embarrassing but it was suuuuuper awkward.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Slipped and fell on a naked colleague while exiting the steam room.

I like where THIS is going! :laugh:
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My pants didnt have a drawstring on them so when I start picking up a good pac on the tread mill my pants fell. Dx
    2nd day at the gym I didnt know the importance of a sports bra...plus its hard to find one in a 46 DDD =_=' so when I started to jump rope my friend hurried and said "Bianca! You're starting an earthquake!" ...I cried driving myself home.
    Thats why I only workout @ home. :/
    way too self-conscious of my body.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    awh... I forgot the sports bra the other day and of course had only the one that makes a nice cleavage but doesn't give too much of support. Useless to say the guy on the crosstrainer opposite was intensily staring... wasn't exactly embarassed, more annoyed with myself. So anyway, Phoenix, I am sharing the pain.

There were a few things when I was actively playing handball, Like the bloody cow from the other team with fake nails grabbing and scratching my boob through two layers of fabric (trikot and bra) - mildy embarassing explaining the bloody scratches on my breast to the Bf that night.

I think the worst was, hitting my chrush full force in the lower region with a Volleyball... you know, once you were allowed to actually have one contact with the foot, if the ball was landing akwardly. Well I managed to save the point but took out the crush, who was rolling around crying for five minutes... and of course, that particular evening, all three fields were in use. Useless to say the whole bunch of males were crying in sympathy....
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I had one today, maybe not as bad. I was running on the treadmill at about 7.0. Then suddenly the treadmill stops! So I went from 7.0 to 0 in about a few steps. I almost flew off but good thing I was able to stop myself. No idea why it stopped and it wouldn't turn on afterwards so I switched

Luckily I was in the back where no one was looking
  • adoringclaire
    Options
    One time I wore a wig to the gym, and I had a personal training session, and it started slipping off after working out kind of hard, and I excused myself to go to the bathroom and readjust. LOL
  • PauliesGettingFit
    Options
    farted while i was on a cross trainer..

i had head phones on, the volume was loud and kinda thought ahhh it wasnt loud.. and then i decided to turn around to see if anyone was behind me (when i got on no one was there).. well.. 6 treadmills with 6 ppl on them and 3 girls were laughing theyre *kitten* off..
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I saw a cute guy and we were looking at each other a lot. When I saw him looking one time while I was on the elliptical, I took a sip of water, and spilled it...ALL OVER ME. Hahaha
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I had on a LIGHT gray pair of yoga pants and had done 30+ minutes on the recumbent bike before going to a group workout class .. WELL, the lady behind me pointed out that my entire butt/crotch was soaked.. so, it looked like I peed my pants! :angry:

I should note the 'wet' look was just all the sweat running off my back down the back of my pants and onto my butt since I was sitting at the bike it settled there... Yeah, embarrassing!