I have to stay away from (fill in the blank) this season!

Options
123457»

Replies

• JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    TAMALES!!!

this ^^
    it's so hard to only have 1
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My mother's homemade coconut cream pie!!!:sad:
  • nkechio23
    nkechio23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hahaha Macaroni and Cheese
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Peppermint Bark! (my favorite).
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Nothing! I fully intend to enjoy everything I usually do but in moderation - no regrets!

+1

I love this time of year :)

Me three.
  • lunarescape
    lunarescape Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Pigging out and overdoing it. I love holiday foods but I tend to go overboard.
  • pinguina8
    pinguina8 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mostaccioli (cookies), cicerata, cannolis (My father's family is Italian--SO many awesome desserts, most are sooo very bad for you, and if you don't eat, it's an insult), and baked pasta!
  • Maggie_Pie1
    Maggie_Pie1 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    cheese!
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    Ditto on the Eggnog!!! LOVE THE STUFF
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Negativity…
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Multiple after dinner chocs. The main course at Christmas dinner is very healthy, I'm not going to turn down Christmas pudding or cream (pregnant so should avoid brandy butter :cry:), ditto Christmas cake, but mass-produced, unnecessary chocs, I really can do without.

I think my big get out clause will be that I have only thrown up this pregnancy when I've over-eaten. If I'm not pregnant (scan tomorrow), all bets are off, as I may go on a bit of a comfort eat/drink (think triple brandy butter and twice the champagne!).
  • ewejewel
    ewejewel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    my estranged husband and his mistress (I'm sure you were expecting some sort of goodie)...this is the first Christmas that I won't have my children with me Christmas morning....but I promise we'll have one heck of a New Year's Eve....
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    hugs! I've been through that myself. Good luck, stay strong and think how much better you are off without him!
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    chocolate! :-)