Options

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I am
    5'7.5
    size 6

Hm...I think I'm an inch taller than you...145 hm, sounds good:drinker: just thinkin out loud is all:blushing:

It's not though.:sad:

I have alot of muscle (way more than the average female) but I need more of that and less soft.:frown:
    ah I've seen your body chick, from the front and back when you had both views up....you're looking so healthy and hot Chickie:love::blushing: I'm amazed how you've transformed, no not amazed, proud of you for all the hard work you continue to do!:wink:

Yea & I realize others don't see the soft spots as you put it like we do and we are often times our own worst critic...but that isn't neccessarily always bad I guess, it can give us the kick we need at times too.:tongue:

Thanks FC. Truly.:heart:

It is hard for me to stop being a perfectionist and realize I will never be perfect. What is perfect anyway? I've accepted the fact that I am blessed with super muscles, a large frame and big feet and hands. LOL.....does that make me smarter?:laugh: I know I will will never be some little petite tiny thing and that I can actually do some serious damage to most men.:bigsmile:

Therefore.......I am happy to be me. I will accept myself as strong and not skinny.:drinker:

Thanks FC.:heart:
    :flowerforyou: I would have never guessed you at a large frame but pics are different than in person of course but you look medium to me. Yup makes you way smarter when you have larger feet, I know cause I read it once on the internet and we all know if it's on the Net it has to be true!!:tongue:

OMG I'm like the world's craziest perfectionist myself...hm..tough being one of those isn't it? Because just like you said, what the heck IS perfect? Being perfect means you could never fail. But I still find myself doing the same thing as you going that perfectionist route, much better than it used to be though.:blushing:

Progress is good right?:huh: Right?:blushing:

FC:heart:

Exactly!

Nope...large frame here. I cannot touch my index finger to my thumb around my wrist. Not by a long shot....which explains why I don't like jewelry. It's like decorating an ape with dainty bracelets. Not that I like jewelry anyway.

I get alot of comments saying "WOW! You are so athletic!" or "Wow...you are so strong and cut, but I wouldn't want to be you." Jealous weak arses. Whatever. I like being able to kick someones *kitten*. After all, it's what I did for a living for 11 years. I won't let those skinny stick beyotches bother me anymore........I'd rather be me then their wimpy *kitten* selves anyday. Dats riiiiiight.:smokin:
    :heart: :flowerforyou: Yup, youz a good Chick, simply be who you are Soup!!:tongue::wink: :drinker:
  • FitnessGeek
    Options
    read through every post and im the tallest female!

6'2"
    215lbs
    size 15juniors, 16misses
    l-xl shirts.

i have to order my pants online to get the inseam long enough. or go spend 100+bucks on a pair of designer jeans at the mall.

6' 0"
    157 lbs
    size 8

I too was scanning the forum for other tall girls. Where do you usually order your jeans online?
    I have a 36" inseam and tall sizes I find at the mall don't cut it any more (boo!).

Why can't our jeans be like men's jeans and be sold by inch measurements? Or at least why can't the sizes be standard? I hate that I seem to wear a different size at every store!
  • amanda11475
    Options
    read through every post and im the tallest female!

6'2"
    215lbs
    size 15juniors, 16misses
    l-xl shirts.

i have to order my pants online to get the inseam long enough. or go spend 100+bucks on a pair of designer jeans at the mall.

6' 0"
    157 lbs
    size 8

I too was scanning the forum for other tall girls. Where do you usually order your jeans online?
    I have a 36" inseam and tall sizes I find at the mall don't cut it any more (boo!).

Why can't our jeans be like men's jeans and be sold by inch measurements? Or at least why can't the sizes be standard? I hate that I seem to wear a different size at every store!

6"0"
    202 lbs
    size 14

(I looked for tall girls, too! :bigsmile: )

And I totally wish women's jeans were sized like men's - it'd make life so much easier! Check Banana Republic sales - talls seem to be left over pretty often and as long as you can find sales, the prices aren't too killer.
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    5'10"
    154 lbs
    Size 10-11 jeans
    Medium tops
  • melissaag1984
    Options
    height 5'5"
    weight 197
    size 12-14 depending on the brand

this is such a good idea, it really shows that women come in all shapes and sizes and each and every one of us is beautiful in our own right.
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    196 lbs
    Size 16/18
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Lenece,
    Just noticed your ticker- Way to go!!! You're an inspiration!!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks I dont feel like n inspiration at times:smile:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    This is so interesting....

I am:

5'4
    size 10 stretch jeans... they accomodate my huge thighs the best.

I guess I'm a 12 in non-stretch jeans :grumble:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Lenece,

You are... I really look up to you! Okay not literally, shortie, but at least you and I can see eye to eye! Literally! HAHAHAHAHAH
  • lenece
    Options
    Lenece,

You are... I really look up to you! Okay not literally, shortie, but at least you and I can see eye to eye! Literally! HAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks a bunch..Yeah I dont mean many short ppl like you and me..I :heart: it..
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Thanks a bunch..Yeah I dont mean many short ppl like you and me..I it..

Gives us that special bond doesn't it? :flowerforyou:
  • lenece
    Options

Yes we short lil wee ones have a special bond:laugh: and which one are you in ur pic??
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    5' 7"
    Size 6 (Canadian)

I was 150 pounds at the start of January when I returned from a trip to the UK (God damn fish n chips).
  • lynniejones
    Options

Yes we short lil wee ones have a special bond:laugh: and which one are you in ur pic??

The old one in the back. It was my 40th birthday party. :laugh: :laugh: The beauty in the front is my 20 year old daughter.
  • lenece
    Options

The old one in the back. It was my 40th birthday party. :laugh: :laugh: The beauty in the front is my 20 year old daughter.

Ohh ur so beatiful n so is ur daughter and I wouldnt have guessed u at 40 maybe early 30's...:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Ohh ur so beatiful n so is ur daughter and I wouldnt have guessed u at 40 maybe early 30's...

Oh that cinches it. You. Are. MYNEWBESTFRIEND. :laugh: Thanks. I'm certain I :heart: you
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Weight : 157
    Size: 8 in jeans, 6 in trousers/skirts/dresses; 6/8 or S/M in tops; 34D (:sad: )
    Height: 5'4.5"

Weigh quite a bit, muscular, but compact. Most people guess me at closer to 130-135.
  • clairenoelle
    Options
    I am 5'4"
    141 lbs
    size 6 in women's jeans
    small/medium shirts
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    5'8"
    313 pounds
    size 24 jeans
    2x or 3x shirts
  • lenece
    Options
    Ohh ur so beatiful n so is ur daughter and I wouldnt have guessed u at 40 maybe early 30's...

Oh that cinches it. You. Are. MYNEWBESTFRIEND. :laugh: Thanks. I'm certain I :heart: you

I'm glad I could give ya a smile..:happy: Oh I went for my run today and to many people where in our small lil gym I could only walk mty mile:angry: But I also ran stairs n played basketball with my lil girl...