I am sooo craving a Big Mac rite now!!!?!?!?!

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Whoa whoa people. You obviously don't live where there is a Whataburger or you wouldn't be wasting your time at McDonald's. And their ketchup is Fancy.
    Whataburger: one of the best things about the Southwest.

Whataburger is pretty freaking good!!! I just can't eat it anymore. :(
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    I never had one of these whataburger. I do get a craving for Jack in the box though!!!! a double cheeseburger!!!!
  • I loooooove Whataburger. DELICIOUS. I like their breakfast stuff too.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Who remembers about 10 years ago or more when you could get 2 big macs for $2!?!?!??!?!?! I once ate 5!:devil:
  • I am old enough to remember when they were 5 burgers for a dollar. Remembering eating 10 and a large frie, but that was many moons ago
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    FIVE Guys has the Best Burgers around... I miss the heck out of eating there... but living a long life is worth it
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    So someone posted this healthier version of the big mac you can make at home. I am seriously going to make one when i have all the ingredients and can eat bread again!

http://www.cookingwithjax.com/2011/05/homemade-big-mac-with-special-sauce.html
  • Dont forget the fries and shake!!!! then watch that movie Supersize me!!!!!!! You can crave just keep it a bit more healthy, Good luck
  • but he is burning at least 300 calories running the 5K, if you are going to indulge on such food, you have to pay the price, and he is. I like fast food but am also aware of the extra excercise it will take to burn it off. sometimes that keeps me from indulging and I change my mind and go for a subway veggie sandwich.
  • I don't eat burgers, but i'll take some DEL TACO!!! Ha ha.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Sorry. In and Out Burger all the way. Nothing else even comes close.
  • getitamb
    I loooooove Whataburger. DELICIOUS. I like their breakfast stuff too.
    GO TEXAS!!!
  • getitamb
    I never had one of these whataburger. I do get a craving for Jack in the box though!!!! a double cheeseburger!!!!
    It's a Texas thang.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I have never tasted a Big Mac.

Whatch you talkin' bout, Willis?

It's a true story. I used to always get a quarter pounder with cheese or just a happy meal. I'm vegetarian now, though.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Whoa whoa people. You obviously don't live where there is a Whataburger or you wouldn't be wasting your time at McDonald's. And their ketchup is Fancy.
    Whataburger: one of the best things about the Southwest.

Yup Yup!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Sorry. In and Out Burger all the way. Nothing else even comes close.

Clearly you have never been to Five Guys. :wink:
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Mmmmm! I wants some In-N-Out burgers!!

In-N-Out ... best burger in the entire universe. That's the first place I head to anytime I go to California!
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Don't do it!
    300988_257893314251480_100000924409639_793318_1199724286_n.jpg
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,350 Member
    It's In-n-Out for me. I had one on Saturday, ummmm so good, but I worked out hard in the morning so I felt no guilt and came in under calories.:tongue:
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Mmmmm! I wants some In-N-Out burgers!!

In-N-Out ... best burger in the entire universe. That's the first place I head to anytime I go to California!