I am sooo craving a Big Mac rite now!!!?!?!?!

Options
123457»

Replies

• wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the double posting!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Ugh, yes. Big mac is my favorite burger by any fast food place. I haven't had one in, at least, a year and I was pregnant then so that was my excuse.... I think I'm due for a Mac soon.
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    If you're missing Big Macs you have to try "Big Mac in a bowl" Taste just like a big mac without the calories of one!

BIG MAC IN A BOWL

• 1/2 pound raw ground beef, about 5 1/2 ounces cooked weight or 153 grams cooked *

• Salt and pepper, to taste

• 1 teaspoon minced dry onions (or one small fresh onion)

• 46 grams dill pickle slices or 2 dill spears, chopped, about 1 5/8 ounces

• 2 tablespoons Thousand Island Dressing

• 1 1/2 ounces iceberg lettuce, shredded

Brown the ground beef, drain off any fat, season with salt and pepper.. Meanwhile, soak the dry onions in a little water to rehydrate them. Put the meat in a large salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Toss and eat at once.

YUM!!
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I never had one of these whataburger. I do get a craving for Jack in the box though!!!! a double cheeseburger!!!!
    It's a Texas thang.

I've had Whataburger and I've had Five Guys but In-N-Out still rules!!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa people. You obviously don't live where there is a Whataburger or you wouldn't be wasting your time at McDonald's. And their ketchup is Fancy.
    Whataburger: one of the best things about the Southwest.

Whataburger is pretty freaking good!!! I just can't eat it anymore. :(

I don't know anything about this Whataburger. Anytime I go south I head straight for Taco Bueno!
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Five Guys has some righteous burgers, but if I could have a burger right now...I'd go for The Counter.
    NOM NOM NOM :heart:

That said, I really want some Long John Silvers crunchies at the bottom of that fish box!:love:
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yea Whataburger is awesome. They have the best grilled chicken sandwich I have ever had. Now that I am not allowed to eat bread i still buy one and eat it with the veggies. lol.

The recipe I posted for a homemade big mac looks pretty awesome. cant wait to go grocery shopping and get some of the ingredients. im so hungry now!