Muscular or Skinny model look?

Replies

• ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Perhaps, but beats lazy middle aged guy (or young guy, for that matter) who doesn't move off the couch for fear of knocking his beer off his belly:bigsmile:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Personally I like a bigger built guy. My BF looks like Brock Lesnar, except not quite top shape. He didn't get that way from working out at the gym, just from working. My 5'6" and medium to large frame, even at my highest weight, he makes me feel like a little petite thing. I love that. I don't feel like some giant. When he was in perfect shape, in search and rescue training with the fire department, his shoulders just barely fit to crawl through the enclosed spaces in the training course with the gear on.

But, as other people have noted, it's all personal preference. How do YOU feel, and how do you want to look? If you are wanting to appeal to girls, well, as you see here, girls are all different in what they prefer, the thing is finding one who likes you just the way you are. Don't change for someone else.
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    MUSCULAR! YUM
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    When I first saw this, I thought you meant Jay Cutler, the Chicago Bears QB. And I was very confused as to what exactly you meant. Because I am pretty sure you have more muscle than he has. But now that I know which Cutler you are talking about, I can answer this. :p My boyfriend has some pounds on him. But his muscles are definitely there. I love him how he is, but it's always nice to see some nice, slim, cut man meat walking around. If I think you would be able to protect me, lift me up (even at my weight now) and be able to move things in the house around because I'm too weak, then I'm all for whatever body style. But anything like in the professional body builder status, no way Jose. Weird looking.
  • Muscles ! most men want a defined woman with some meat, or texture to her not a skeleton...lol
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    I guess I have to say skinny because my husband is skinny, but if we get attacked, I think I will have to fight for his life and mine.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    I think Daniel Craig has the body type that I find most attractive. Definitely not overly bulky and not anywhere near emo skinny.

celebrity-six-packs-photos-03202009-18.jpg

Wouldn't mind having someone with a body like that!

:bigsmile:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    This. I guess it's not the skinny look but he's not crazy bulky either.. just the right amount of definition and muscle..
    image.jpg

I call this the 'middle aged guy who focuses too hard on one muscle group and now has a disproportionate and soft looking body' look.

I didn't ask you to drool over him. Works fine for me and millions of women. Don't see anything soft or disproportionate there.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    My favorite body type on a guy is whatever body type the guy I fell for had. I've dated very thin guys, chubby guys, buff guys... it never mattered to me.

Similarly, it was always a turn-off if a guy was disproportionately interested in my appearance vs. my personality. Sure, I like being told I'm pretty, but it's a greater compliment to laugh at my jokes.
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Go 300 on our *kitten*.... I think far left (michael fassbender) is the best, Gerard Butler's look is a BIT bulky for my preferences and far right is a little too muscle-y thick for me haha

stelios-astinos.jpg

If I encountered any of these bodies though, I would be in awe..... The confidence pulls it off ;)
  • too skinny is gross on anyone. guy and girls alike look good with muscle tone, as long as they dont take it too far.
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    This. I guess it's not the skinny look but he's not crazy bulky either.. just the right amount of definition and muscle..
    image.jpg

I call this the 'middle aged guy who focuses too hard on one muscle group and now has a disproportionate and soft looking body' look.

He doesn't look remotely disproportionate.
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    the guy in the pic, like that

Which pic lol
  • mysteria_
    mysteria_ Posts: 44 Member
    I like lean and athletic guys, like soccer players... like Cristiano Ronaldo <3

3728474.jpg&w=450&h=660&ei=RxHtTonsN5Hrtgfq2YH_Cg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=716&vpy=175&dur=4383&hovh=272&hovw=185&tx=110&ty=149&sig=116460273491552825584&page=2&tbnh=134&tbnw=103&start=22&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:22
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    image.jpg

I agree - maybe the guy is just jealous! :tongue: meow! J/K
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    image.jpg

Well, I'm not a guy, so I can't be called jealous, but I agree that he is disproportionate. He looks like he works on his abs exclusively and needs to do a little more arm work so that they don't look so soft. Can't see his legs so I can't say about them. :wink:
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Muscular and cut for sure :)
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    image.jpg

Well, I'm not a guy, so I can't be called jealous, but I agree that he is disproportionate. He looks like he works on his abs exclusively and needs to do a little more arm work so that they don't look so soft. Can't see his legs so I can't say about them. :wink:

No traps. no lats.
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    At the angle hes standing he has traps n lats??? Ws just not flaring them out... Only thing that looks really off is hes abs they look like they stick out as far is hes chest... Almost wanna say he did synthol injections lmao
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    image.jpg

Then we have wildly conflicting opinions on physique and symmetry.

That man is void of muscular development in just about every region of his upper-body with the exception of his abdominals.