Muscular or Skinny model look?

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Go 300 on our *kitten*.... I think far left (michael fassbender) is the best, Gerard Butler's look is a BIT bulky for my preferences and far right is a little too muscle-y thick for me haha

stelios-astinos.jpg

If I encountered any of these bodies though, I would be in awe..... The confidence pulls it off ;)

The bodies in that movie weren't real. The abs were painted on...
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    This. I guess it's not the skinny look but he's not crazy bulky either.. just the right amount of definition and muscle..
    image.jpg

I call this the 'middle aged guy who focuses too hard on one muscle group and now has a disproportionate and soft looking body' look.

He doesn't look remotely disproportionate.

Then we have wildly conflicting opinions on physique and symmetry.

That man is void of muscular development in just about every region of his upper-body with the exception of his abdominals.

I can help him develop them :love:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Whatever... Gerard Butler looked yummy ^^ and he has no character and money and a body and... oh hang on getting sidetracked lol ^^

But yeah, back to topic... 300 look is good
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Okay, now after going back through the tread I like Huge Jackman and Daniel Craig. I also like body hair on a man and they have to have a bigger *kitten* than I do. (The no hips / big shoulders look is weird to me).
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    brad_pitt_shirtless-118.jpg
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 992 Member
    I like something in the middle.

But honestly it depends on the person underneath it all. Women aren't always as shallow or into looks as men can be at times.

now this effin pisses me off right here!!!! women arent shallow or into looks like men? LMFAO!!!! there were threads about 2 months ago... one was for "what women like in men" and "what men like in women" quess what the turn out was???? g

women: abs, money, job, muscles, lean, MONEY!!! practically nothing to do with attitude of a person or personality!! it was literally aestetic and status!!

men: funny, calm, not *****y, treats me with respect or atleast equal, is not uptight!!! practically everything was about personality of the girl and nothing on looks or status! only like 1-2 idiots said things like big tits etc but even the other guys mouthed them...

so pleaseee.. save that MYTH n BS!! ive met enough girls, heard enough stories and know enough that about 95% of girls are simply about aestetics, power, status and w/e will make them look better than the girl beside them!! so save it!!

1) Sorry that you've met so many miserable women. Myself and my close friends are not like that. Hopefully you'll meet some like us sometime soon.

2) On your original post, your pic is very nice, personal preference is probably where you are in the pic. Just my two cents.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    brad_pitt_shirtless-118.jpg

Pits has very sexy shoulders ^^
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    I think huge and muscular is so unattractive.
    These are my ideal body types on guys, although any more muscular than the first one, and it would be a bit too much.

6182242132_516f91ebac.jpg
    body by peacefulvibrations, on Flickr

6521077709_ff680074cb.jpg
    brazil by
    peacefulvibrations, on Flickr
    Oh my freaking goodness!! Can I take one of these home with me? :laugh: That's my opinion. I thnk these fellas have the perfect amou t of muscles:love:
    6521077749_b7d93b2224.jpg
    zac5 by peacefulvibrations, on Flickr

(Zac at the end is nice, because he doesn't have a super chiseled six pack, but his abs are nice and tight and toned with little body fat on top of i)
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    My personal opinion on how a guy should look (for ME) is no where near a cut up guy. I am not attracted to muscular men who are chiseled and have a six pack. It doesn't mean that I like fat guys. I just prefer them to have that skinny model look. But not boney.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    muscular of course ;)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    What do you like? When a guy is big, muscular and cut(NOT like Jay cutler big or anything but decent healthy size)? or that skinny lean model look?

Im in my pic 210lbs and goal weight before i start cutting is 225-230... do you think i would be getting too big? mind you once i cut ill prolly drop to 190-200lbs of muscle...

I like when they look like you:bigsmile:
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    What do you like? When a guy is big, muscular and cut(NOT like Jay cutler big or anything but decent healthy size)? or that skinny lean model look?

Im in my pic 210lbs and goal weight before i start cutting is 225-230... do you think i would be getting too big? mind you once i cut ill prolly drop to 190-200lbs of muscle...

haha smooth answer!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member

haha smooth answer!

yep, you look great :)
  • jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 189 Member
    Go 300 on our *kitten*.... I think far left (michael fassbender) is the best, Gerard Butler's look is a BIT bulky for my preferences and far right is a little too muscle-y thick for me haha

stelios-astinos.jpg

If I encountered any of these bodies though, I would be in awe..... The confidence pulls it off ;)

Say it's not true!!
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member

stelios-astinos.jpg

Not true. In a number of interviews the actors stated they worked extremely hard before filming. Gerard Butler worked out for 9 months intensively.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Muscular but not overdone muscular. Nice arms and shoulders will do!
  • this :D! big is ok but this is perfect :)

284448_10150269619092226_351749002225_7408908_8268477_n1.jpg
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    I guess I'm crazy because I like thin men

red+hair.jpg

6e8b2187.jpg

Want want want
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    I guess I'm crazy because I like thin men

red+hair.jpg

6e8b2187.jpg