Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I sleep with a bra on, I have to wear a bra, I'm larger up there and it's weird for me not to
  • INeedSerenity
    Options
    I choose not to sleep in a bra because I feel night time is a time for my skin to relax and take a breather. After showering I like to put lotion or oil on my skin which is a mini relaxer/massage for me at the end of the day. It is nice to go to bed feeling fresh and "natural" without having anything clinging to my body.

I would say do what makes you feel comfortable. Try going without one for two weeks and weigh out your likes and dislikes.

Good luck!
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Only did when I was nursing...Can't stand to now and I have a lot going on up there.
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    the only reason I were one out in public is so I don't hit random people with my boob....I hate bras, but I get why I need one...as I walk in the house the bra comes off with my shoes and jacket
  • J3SSP3NNY
    Options
    I totally do-not really that I want to-I have rather large breasts and I want to keep them up as long as I can ;)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I hate wearing a bra! I only put one on if I'm going out in public in a form fitting shirt. If I'm zipping up a jacket or wearing a hoodie (so you can't see jiggly bits), I go free bird. Feels so much better!
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Psh that sounds awful. I only put on a bra if I'm going somewhere. My boobs aren't huge so I'm not too worried about sagging.
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am a DD and I wear a bra at night. But, its the genie bra, so I don't fill like I even have a bra on. But I have to have support for these tig ole bitties. Now every now&again I may not where a bra, like after a long bath at night I like to be free all over (no underclothes), but since I take more showers than anything its a genie bra.
  • latinahada
    Options
    The only time I have ever slept in a bra was when I was breastfeeding...Other than that, I NEVER wear one to sleep!!
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

This!! I don't sleep in anything so that would be a no bra.
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    Hell no! That's the only time I have to not wear a braw! Lol
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm a small B so lucky enough to not have to worry about it, although if I'm staying at someone's house (other than my bf's) I sleep in one to avoid showing off my headlights in the middle of the night :laugh:
  • nikifm22
    Options
    wearing a sports bra shloud be ok once in a while. but not wearing a bra at all during the day causes the ligaments to stretch up to 75% and will never go back to where u want ur breasts to be unless you have surgery done. whether ur an AA cup or bigger. i personally dont sleep in one, but its not weird or nuts.:happy:
  • carmenstop1
    carmenstop1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I always sleep with an exercise bra on, usually an older looser one! I have to since I had kids and I had to sleep with my nursing bra on to control the flow! Most of my friends all do to, so I don't think it is abnormal.
  • Nova_Lotus
    Options
    :ohwell: I dont think its weird at all. I think a standard bra would be pretty uncomfortable BUT, I do sleep in the Cami tanks with the self bra inside. I have large breasts and I find it supportive. As they are shrinking some from my weight loss. I can suppose that I will be Still wearing them to bed, probally just a smaller size :laugh: I am truely supprized that most of the comments are not wearing them to bed... It really is preference i suppose
  • PABSY8390
    Options
    i love my girlfriend to sleep in a bra cause to me its all part of the foreplay stipping it off then the panties,,, turns me on so much. i like licking the red lines it leaves under the boobs lol
  • jsiler181
    Options
    I'm a 38DDD (and that's after losing some weight) so any extra support I can get, I take. I don't wear one nightly (a few nights a week at most) but when I do Lane Bryant has some really comfy t-shirt bras. I sometimes forget I even have it on! And, like someone way up the post said, I just know that there will be a fire or a knife-wielding maniac or some other event that would cause me to have to run outside. I do not want the girls flapping around...
  • mzkynd
    mzkynd Posts: 63
    Options
    I couldn't even imagine sleeping without my bra. then again I wear pretty much 24/7. My boobs need it, I can't stand it, now when they were smaller, back in the good ol' days, :P I went braless all the time!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Totally random question, but how many of you sleep with a bra on? Not a full underwire pushup bra but either a sports bra or something like that?
    Even though I don't have much going on up there I gotta sleep with something on under my t shirt...just a quirk of mine. Everyone I know thinks I'm nuts ( I am ), so I was just wondering if I'm the only bra sleeper out there lol.
    no, way uncomfortable
  • liseyicious
    Options
    all the time. I have 38DD... sleeping in a bra makes me happy =)